NZ

Based on 15,275 Ratings
13,213
1,425
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Finally my son is able to go schoo childcare everyday!

My son always having on-off flu-like symptoms ever since go into childcare. Freq visit to GP still the same and finally go see specialist PD. She prescribed this(so much more expensive and finally he is able to go school childcare everyday this but Iherb pricing here is so much cheaper and bigger bottle! I love Iherb!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This stuff is amazing. I notice a difference in my children's overall health and they've only been taking it for a month. I just yell, "Hey kids its time to take your medicine!" And they both come running, arguing over who gets to go first. Haha! They love the flavor. I use the regular adult Sambucol for myseld and the flavor is a little bit different. If anything I would say the children's kind is a little less thick, and a little less sweet. I don't understand why, but it doesn't matter to me because they love it! I would highly reccomend any parent to at least try this out to see if it benefits your child's health.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1,935

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have got this for my kid since she was a baby. she takes it when the weather is changing and if she gets cold. I believe this helps her to fight the cold so she doesn't really cold medicine. and she likes the taste, I don't have to force her to take this.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I bought this for my grandkids, ages 4 & 2, to use for their coughs. I saw an improvement in their coughs very quickly. They both like the taste. The ingredients seem pure, which is important, especially for children. This Sambucol, Black Elderberry for kids is a huge benefit to their immune systems.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Good benefits and effective for my children’s health and use to build immunity who are aged 9 and 10. Elderberry ingredient is a good Daily supplement for them and Taste great. Quality is good. Size is good and package is well packed when delivered. They take 10ml daily as a serving.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My son is 5 years old, he cought cold almost every month. My friend suggested me to give this elderberry syrup to my son and so far it works great for him. He has not been sick since he takes this. This is his second bottle and it taste good, my son loves it and keeps asking for more.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Taste is easy to blend with food. But great taste on its own. Easy to use. Age: my 3 year old twins take it. Its a great size in cute packaging. I love the ingredients, good quality. Frequency: they take it everyday and its has many benefits that way and allows to see improvement. I don't really have any concerns !

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I give this to my 7 year old. He loves the taste. He seems to be getting sick lesser since I started giving him Sambucol once a day. we are already finishing off the bigger size bottle.packaging was good. delivery was fast. I got it in sale. so the price was amazing.