NZ
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love ittt so much its so great for everything! The smell is nice, very useful and quality is amazing! The size is amazing snd the packaging is very small and good and the. Benefits are good too i reccomend this compostion as it is very good and healthy and useful

Posted on May 8, 2022
1,474

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,377

Posted on May 8, 2022

Really effective and not harsh. While I did breakout after the first time, it’s much more gentle than facial wax strips. I used the moisturiser that came with the box but you can use whatever hydrating moisturiser You only need a small amount too - small bottle but can last long.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2,382

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like this product because it doesn't burn my skin when waiting to react and the cream that you put at the end feels so fresh. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Sally Hansen facial depilatory cream, but I used it for all areas. It does not cause irritation, and additional care lotion generally removes all discomfort. I will order this set again

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It does remove hair fairly well (as much as you expect from a hair removal cream - same results as a close razor shave). However the chemical smell of it is just SO strong. I used it once and couldn't bare the smell. Burns your nostrils with that toxic chemical scent. There are probably other good creams out there that don't smell like that

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is my first hair removal cream. Maybe I used it wrong, but I applied it with the instructions. Pros: It doesn’t smell bad, it works on little bushy hair. Cons: it works only on little bushy hair. Doesn’t remove all the hair. Irritated my skin, even burned a bit.

Going to be honest here - I have both peach fuzz and thick hair growing on my chin/upper lip (hormonal issues) and this product removed only the peach fuzz while "frying" the thicker hair. I'd say that this a product is for people with light peach fuzz and not for those with thicker hair issues. The scent is similar to other hair removal products with a hint of "perfume" - Not bad but not great.