NZ

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The good: - A basic subtly tinted lip gloss to complete a lip make up look. - Used on its own, very subtle shimmer and tint for lips. - Not overly sticky, or runny. - Affordable, and fits my Indian skin. The bad: - Not a lot of staying power, quickly disappears. - Personally, I would have loved a little more tint but this is supposed to be just a gloss so I won’t blame it on the brand. Overall: It’s nice and I’d probably purchase it again. Would recommend. The pictures given are of my lips without any gloss or lipstick, and the second is of one coat of this gloss in the shade Captivate Me. Hit the thumbs up if this helped :))

8d83de70-6608-416c-9d90-556728494f0d
c42feb02-7453-4c4b-a6fc-0fc4c224068b
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

First time I bought this lip gloss five years ago and I couldn’t find it again until I saw it here. It’s one of my favorite ones. It’s light weight and moisturizing. I love its long lasting effect.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

great color ,high quality ,it is not my first ine its the third gloss i use it from this and every color more beautiful than other and the size is amazing ,i take with me every day

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good lip gloss. The colour isn’t as vibrant and I was looking for but is a really nice lip gloss and not sticky at all which is a bonus!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

orth the price... more orders to come 🥰🥰🥰worth the price... more orders to come 🥰🥰🥰

43b5c074-f81e-4962-b72a-92052a225c09
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

lovely coverage and lovely color smooth texture not too heavy, it has small glitter particulars in it very nice

e52c3eb2-2bda-495b-9b0d-353e3a123156
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My wife loved it very much and the quality is excellent

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I got this for my wife because she always likes this brand and gets it whenever she is in the US... unfortunately, they don't sell this locally ... so I made sure to add this to my cart ... she is happy with the product!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Perfect neutral scent & pretty color all year around and it's not sticky.