NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

For now, Nothing is happening. But I think that I feel a little bit sleepy after taking with meal for three days but I only took one instead of two. The packaging was perfect and shipping was fast. The capsules look fresh and no smelling and no awful taste. So giving 5 stars for now.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The effects were great felt healther with more energy but, there is a catch, the tablets are on the large size at least for me and having to take 4 of them can be a bit of a challenge. I'm taking only 2 or 3 max daily, 4 is just too much for me

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I’ve repurchased this many times. I’ve always liked this brand, had their pre-natal vitamins before i conceived and until after my babies were almost 1. Many people praised that I managed to look younger than before I had kids. I guess having good vitamins before, during and after pregnancy is important. Well, back to the point, because of that I love this brand. So my husband tried these and said they are good too.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Worked as it should. Really gave me a kick start in the morning. Not as groggy and great sleep. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a little extra energy every day

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
2,089

Satisfactory product. I will buy more. The price is very tempting. Delivered quickly. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Great Price, Great Purchase, hard to find these vitimans with this quantity at this price. Also They shipped to me very fast Great vitimans only ones that work for me.

1774a989-1e6f-485f-87fb-edc3ed844c9a
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Huge bottle, my husband has been having this for maybe 6-7 yrs now. He said it’s good. I’ve been using pre-natal multi vitamins from this brand when I was having my twins. It’s the best. Like this brand.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Less pain on both fore arms, fingers . mobility on both knees and lower back have improved..

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

The product is good. The price is great.The composition is qualitative, corresponds to the description

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Helps to improve vigor especially during period with less rest and sleep.