NZ

3,739
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Excellent

This serum is something special!the scent is so gentle, and it makes my skin so soft! In general the quality of the product is excellent. I think it’s suitable for the age 20-40. I use it every day and I feel that my skin is glowing. The size of the bottle is 50 ml which is enough for 2 months or more

4cb10ab0-70c8-42da-ac20-5a88f793ac05
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The quality of this product is evident, glides beautifully on the skin and took a chance ordering it - happy so far, and want to purchase the toner and cleanser from the same brand! I was surprised by the size - certainly larger than the average packaging for a serum - which makes it more cost effective! Just got started with this lovely product so too early to assess overall benefits but it’s gentle and given my sensitive skin, was very happy that there were no concerns after use. In terms of frequency, so far I’m only using the product at night (was eager to start using it but have an open serum I need to finish off, which I’ll use in the morning).

4fca4ea7-20f9-4e5c-89a8-5011179da7e7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I’m using it for my 50 year old oily skin and i like that it’s light and not heavy. It is lightly scented and it’s nice that the smell is not overpowering. It comes in a tube, which is much better than in a jar as it limits contamination from our fingers.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I tried this product because because it was on sale and am VERY glad I did! It's wonderful--with visible results. It gives me the same smooth skin all day that another more expensive product from a well-known company gave me for years. Their prices have gone up and now this will be what I'll be using from now on. I just bought a couple more bottles as a back-up. This Serum really makes my skin look smoother and more youthful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

A great discovery! This serum has a very light gel structure, but with a few drops hydrate the skin better than any cream! I have fat skin and I tried to use it instead of cream during summer. And the results are fantastic. Skin remains matte for much longer while being absolutely soft and hydrated. Not speaking of the nice smell. Will definitely use it again and again as a face hydration cream.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Quality ingredients packed into a decent size. Works well on my sensitive skin. I layer this with other creams and oils and it truly leaves my face glowing. Also love that it removes black heads. Highly recommend. Trial size is certainly worth it. A little goes a long way. I plan on buying the larger size once this is done.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

this serum is so so good . i dont know what its composed of because its written in Korean. but its life-saving lol the scent is really fresh and well my skin is dry-combination type and sensitive at times. and i have to tell u how gentle and high-quality this serum is . it benefitted me so well and removed aging signs from my hand and face i have no concerns at all i've been using it for 2 weeks+ now the size of this serum is nice too

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Impressed by how high end this skincare product seems. This serum has a rose scent, like certain luxury brands. The packaging is plastic but it looks stylish and not cheap at all. I love the texture It is not very liquid more like a gel. As for the serum itself, it is hydrating and soothing. My skin feels soft and looks smooth after using this serum for only a few days!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love this serum! It’s just the right consistency, light scent that disappears fairly quick, two pumps for the face, one pump for the neck. I use this alone in the AM, no need for additional moisturizer in the summer months(Florida) but I do use a little in the winter because my skin tends to get really dry. My skin glows since I’ve been using this along with the brightening moisturizer. Price is great for the amount you get too!