NZ
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I have been using the powdered form of pure, that's why I want to try this easy to carry around liquid form. Because of the size, I can easy take it wherever I go. The package was secure that's why the product didn't leak. Still the same great taste. I use it specially for my seltzer drink.

d3136c9f-d432-4e24-a3b3-b1d252dba5b5
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I actually never tasted this myself but my toddler with diabetes doesn't feel the difference when I use this versus regular sugar - so that's a clear win! Quality wise - it's stevia which is a far better option than most sweeteners (and why I tried this to begin with, when our local store ran out of the regular stevia). Healthier ingredient. It's small, and we go through a lot (another reason I'm happy it's healthy), but I must say the packaging's great and I'm never worried about international shipping or it dripping all over everything else on the way. All in all it's a perfect product, though I do with they also sold it in larger packaging.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Stevia is a natural, low-calorie alternative to sugar that can help you manage and lose weight. Stevia is healthy for you as long as you consume it in moderation. Easy to use, taste ok . Quality and size ok for price, I use it frequently in my Diet. I like it

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

not sure how good for you this really is for you, but I really love adding this to drinks! put it in beer even! add it to whiskey ! no really , it's good!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This Pyure liquid stevia is the best I've tried so far. It does not have an alcohol bitter aftertaste like many others. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
5,080

Very sweet! I was surprised, you need a very little drop to achieve such a sweet taste! It is a very smart invention! I hope they come up with ever smaller bottles because this one goes a VERY LONG WAY!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really like how I can put this in my bag and take it with me!! Taste is great and easy to just add to a drink!! Really happy with this!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It only takes a little bit of this sweetener to really sweeten my coffee, tea or other foods. And it doesn’t have any weird aftertaste. It has become my favorite sugar substitute!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Nice packaging and easy to use! I used to buy powders but as I’m in Southeast Asia where temperature is always warm, it tends to get stuck and melt. But liquid version is so easy to carry and good to carry around. My husband carries in Lunch box.