NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Great quality, ingredients and has lots of benefits. It is good for your brain, memory and cognitive function. Great for your energyI take 1 bottle every day and for a while iherb did not have them in stock. I went crazy. Gingko, I can't live without it as I have memory issues.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Ohh, we liked this quality product so much! You see memory improvement almost straight away, your brain functioning much better, with is so important when you are 50+ of age. Plenty of benefits in this product, really. Taste is quite neutral. And it gives you a boost of energy as well. Will certainly buy again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These little bottles are super super tiny with super super tiny straws. Although the ingredients are probably quite potent, popping the tiny cap and getting the tiny straw through the rubber and then trying to get all of the drops out through that teeny tiny straw was a really funny task.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I was using another similar product from this manufacturer which was out of stock so I tried this one and now am a repeat customer, I feel it's good quality at a good price, and keeps me at peak performance.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I switched to this combo when I could not get the simple ginseng that I had been using. But I like the addition of the ginkgo for brain health and blood flow. Pleased.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I like this product very much. The combination of Ginko & Ginseng works well as they compliment each other. The taste is pleasant, The packaging convenient. I feel like I have more energy after ingesting this.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I’ve purchased this multiple times I really like the quality and the quick use packaging. Decent quality ginkgo for the price

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Answers come easier, more energy, a little sweet, Quality inredients.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I use daily for improved energy. Hope this product can be brought back into stock soon.

Posted on Feb 28, 2020

Bought for my mum to improve her memory, after taking 2 boxes, side effect...her hair growing....so much! My mum also has allergy to another herbal, but she is fine with this. Will order more. Ps: all the small white hair is new hair. It growing all over her head :))

81d1ad55-def5-4989-bf0c-5229a2a51c8f