NZ

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Excellent Creamy Keto Drink Mix

Very delicious creamy Coconutty/vanilla flavor. It has a good amount of protein per each serving and low carbs so it’s great for keto. I only use hot water and it still has plenty of flavor. It’s like a hot white chocolate drink. If you use a milk with this it can become a very delicious nightcap or before bed hot drink. I highly recommend. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Yummy tasting coconut and vanilla composition drink. Good quality ingredients. Perfect for the keto diet with only 1 g net carbs in one scoop. Perfect to add to tea or in a shake or drank on its own. Great way to add collagen benefit into your diet. Great for any age. Easy to resealable package.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was diagnosed with early menopausal at 32. My friend recommended this one. I hope it’s helping my body especially bones yo get thru my other health conditions.

87cfb9cc-8676-4373-9167-c9240d20ffc3

I have yet to use this consistently because I bought it for my post-part I’m time that starts any day day now. I want to use it then because I read that this can help my body’s healing process. However, I did try it and loved it! I put it in a hot chocolate made with water and a dash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I loved the way it tasted and it helped me feel satiated after a fairly small dinner. With consistent use, I hope to feel the benefits it may have on my joints, hair, skin, and nails!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I was buying a different brand collagen in coconut flavour and they discontinued it which was a blessing in disguise as I found Primal Kitchen - omg it’s so yum I have it cold in smoothies or hot in warmed almond milk and it tastes like a white coconut hot chocolate I LOVE it! The ingredients are important to me as I have a dairy and gluten free diet so this is perfect and monk fruit sweetened as well it’s literally got all the good stuff. Coconut is my favourite I will always buy this product now:)

Posted on May 9, 2022

Dissolves in cold water, so smooth and I have energy all day. I used to wake up feeling week and tired. Now I'm waking up and getting out of bed like I did when I was 10 years younger.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My son's and my favorite way to have hot chocolate in the morning! It adds so much taste and flavor with tons of health benefits. I also add it to making pancakes and muffins. It's awesome!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

whilst I a ma a big fan of the chocolate and matcha, this one is my least favourite. very bland coconut flavour and the collagen comes out easily. however I figure you can add some flavour drops to rectify that. indeed very creamy

63183279-d605-4d52-8db3-731c77a0d401
Posted on May 24, 2022

This is my favourite brand for collagen protein powder. Use this for my green collagen protein shakes. Excellent taste and blends really well. I alternate between this and the chocolate flavour. Good ingredients.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love this collagen! The ingredients are trustworthy, of high quality and taste great. Collagen helps knee pain or any joints and should be part of diet. This can benefit anyone of any age and will improve your overall health.