NZ

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I like the primal kitchen brand, I bought many products like the avocado oil, mayonnaise and souce. Is very delicious for cooking and baking. Very high recommended, you must try it.

fcf0c900-3390-4d8a-9096-fd3aba9f4065
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I did a keto haul from iHerb and one of the things I got was this avocado oil. I use it to panfry my lemon & pepper salmon and it tastes so good. Especially good for those on a keto journey. I will order this again for sure. Highly recommend this to those who are doing keto!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is the best Avocado Oil , available in the market, from a genuine brand, so you don't have to worry about the quality. Mark Sisson is who got me into Keto, and this avocado oil helps with that, avocados being the only ingredient, you don't have to worry about fillers, tastes amazing too.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Good and reasonably priced avocado oil. I like the taste. Other avocado oils from other brands that i've tried have darker and greener colour. This one is lighter in colour and feeling. It's also has a less pronounced "avocado like" flavor to it. I don't think it's fake since the company has lots of excellent reviews from trusted sources and the owner mark sisson is something of a guru in the health industry and looks like a decent man.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I use this all the time, I've re-purchased this product so many times that I can't count. The composition is great, there's no distinct smell/taste once you once it, unlike olive oil. Although it leaks when iHerb delivers, the packaging is not very well designed. It's really beneficial to our health, it has a high boiling point, it's great for diets because it contains good fats. I really recommend it to everyone, honestly.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality is excellent and clean. The ingredient is organic and you can use it for cooking healthy diet food. The size, taste and package is very good. There are many beneficial from this oil you can search for more information. Good for skin, hair, diet and it has good recommendation specially for including it in keto diet ..