NZ

4.5
Based on 4,208 Ratings
2,884
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I cannot talk about the flavor but its citrus, I used it for more than a month, good quality for the size, well packaged and benefits my skin with age. the composition and frequency of use may affect the sensitivity of the skin. its gentle and need to use moisturize after use.

373c1bd0-c109-4b94-92d2-3fd0fddf99c6
Posted on May 9, 2022

Flavor use quality size age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

2e798e90-ba77-46dd-9f28-5973b6395b9c

Everyday I feel excited to put toner after washing my face with my favorite face cleanser. The scent is really nice. No stinging effect on my sensitive skin. Even in the morning I really using it and loving it. I make sure to put sunscreens since it has AHA/BHA. No break out even I am actually a first time user of it. Definitely I’ll order again. One of the Iherb SUPER-B products. I put it in the fridge so when I’m putting it, it really refreshing on the face.

129737ae-3f3e-43d4-9336-c7507e86c2c3
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Best toner ever I swear by it!! Great for skin pigmentation Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and amazing before serum and moisturizer Gentle on the skin and it did gave my face younger age and fresher look Very light composition Size is good and last for long time with nice packaging

bebc6630-8ab8-4a77-bf1e-19dcbb0b6ed6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
1,432

I needed a toner that would help me combat my pimples on my skin. This tonic has fulfilled my expectations, it helps me with acne, it gives me a firmer and renewed skin texture

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I'm in love with this one, I adore its flavor, like a lemon, I adore how it works on my skin which is oily but prone to dehydration. I use it all the year except summer months as I'm afraid of pigment spots. Even in the coldest months when the air in my apartment is dry it was enough for me in the mornings to use only this toner. In the evening I used this and something else on top, but not necessarily. On the very oily skin like mine the face can get shiny faster but still does not cause any problems.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Gentle to the skin and my sensitive skin accepted it well. I started using only once a week and increased the frequency slowly. Composition is good and I believe it also gives the skin a soft exfoliation. I also like to add it to my body moisturizer! Package could be improved.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

. While there are several benefits to utilising a toner in your face care routine, using one with Vitamin C as the major component will provide your skin with a slew of additional benefits. When used as part of a regular face care routine, a Vitamin C toner may assist to achieve a smooth and bright complexion. Vitamin C is high in antioxidants and protects the skin from the damaging effects of pollutants and UV radiation from the sun. This is really good and highly recommended for whoever got dull skin and uneven skin tone . Big bottle