Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Hydro Cream Face Mist, 90 ml - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I am always searching for moisturizing facial sprays and the best place to look? South Korea! This is one of the best on the market, very light yet providing a good, soft, moisturized base for a daily/nightly moisturizer or even foundation. I have very dry skin so always use a spray or emulsion. The Hydro cream really makes for a lovely start to the moisturizing routine. The scent is very light and pleasant. The container is solid and so far, the spray pump works beautifully. The only negative is that it is that the spray fine, that you spray quite a lot and end up breathing some in! Even so, that would not stop me from buying the Hydro Cream again since it really is a great product. Just hold your breath for a moment while spraying! Overall, I highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is like an essence mist, it’s very light but I do feel an intense hydration. It’s light in that there’s no sense of my pores being clogged after using it, so I still feel clean and moisturized! I definitely recommend it for every skin type actually. Because even oily skin would benefit from adding in extra moisture to their skin routine, so that your skin doesn’t feel the need to overproduce oil like it has been. This product is a great way to start off doing that because it’s not too much or too little!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love face mists that are also moisturisers. It is so convenient. This one has a clean smell, and it feels wonderfully cool and refreshing on the face. I like the feeling of this mist very much, but I have very sensitive skin and after I started using this product I noticed that it may cause some slight irritation on my cheeks. This is a common problem for me, so if you have used face creams in the past that causes irritation or acne on your cheeks then this may not be the product for you. I gave it to my husband and he is using it in the morning and at night and his skin is looking great! It does not irritate his skin at all, and he is loving it. He would give 5 stars, but I am giving 4 as it was, unfortunately, not suitable for me.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is a great product if your skin lacks moisture. I use it before and sometimes even after makeup. Would recommend to anyone who struggles with dry skin during winter.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Good facial mist very moisturizing , The scent is very light

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love it! Instant hydration. I put it during the day on top of my spf.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I am happy with quality and also the idea of cream in spray. Really helps when in hurry. Recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Good product. Ofers a fine hydration. I use it better after makeup

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Awesome! Feels moisture for hours

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great idea but still under trial