NZ

4.6
Based on 2,252 Ratings
1,723
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

All great! I've used this product for years and it works awesome for my skin. Smells good, great quality, feels great on the skin. I use it in my daily routine to achieve all of is great benefits. Afterwards my skin feels soft, relaxed, and refreshing. The size of the container could be a little bigger but maybe the manufacturer will take care to address this. The product was packaged well. The frequency that I use the product is evident that I absolutely love it. I really don't know the exact composition of the product but it does all that it claims.

b0af714f-1cd5-4639-a182-a7540449d608
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I am in love with this product. The refreshing aroma of the package is amazing. The benefits are always amazing. I have a routine of how many times a day I used it and I love to say I used it every day. It feels so smooth after using and I love how my body feels after each use.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It is very smooth and buttery on the skin. Each body butter has a different scent and purpose. This one is just for hydration but the mango mandarin scent IS THE BESTTT!!! smells amazing for hours and supper thick and creamy which I love Using on my booth because it is also a lifting butter that helps fade away stretch marks but this once doesn’t really have a strong lasting scent and I don’t smell coconut. The packaging was super simple and cute. Quality is amazing

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

i got all 6 of the body butters, to try with different moods--i really liked the smell of the coconut-it is smooth and mellow on the skin, easily absorbed and moisturizing, and the smell lasts, (even on the clothes), i recommend if you like the smell of coconut.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Perfect smell! I was looking for perfect body butter for few years, and when I found this one I was finally relieved. It is very good quality, helps to relax if put it before going to bed, or gives you perfectly shine skin if you put it before going out in short dress. Good size and composition. Very good addition to daily routine.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Very nice product! The smell is nice and not too strong. Package is great. Enjoying using this cream. Want to try other smells in this series

bd915f3b-ffff-47b0-9cf2-08e40d66a190
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I have been using Petal Fresh coconut body butter for a long time and it never fails to impress me. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cared for. Not only does it moisturize my skin, but it also helps me relax after a long day. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a luxurious and effective way to take care of their skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I like the smell I like the quality the size is good it's refreshing the packaging is nice wish it was glass if it was really great the benefits are awesome this is going to be a part of my daily routine feels so good and I will be using this frequently can't wait to take a relaxing bath and use it afterwards

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This body butter spreads so smoothly on my skin. I'm 70 years old and it took my skin from desperately dry to velvety smooth. I love it's rich texture and light smell. My husband gives me a message with it every night after my shower as part of my skin care routine.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Petal Fresh is a brand I have recently become familiar with. This body butter is very nice. It goes on smooth and is not too thick. It doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or oily. It smells so nice. It in the winter, it is a great option for skin care as our skin tends to get dry. Great product.