NZ

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Yeah, I would give it 5 stars, because 1) the ingredients list doesn't have anything weird, and 2) they don't have any fishy aftertaste. It's a good deal, and it's good for mood, digestion, and possibly for energy levels. (They don't make me feel "energetic", but I think I feel a little better in general.) It says there's a "Natural Lemon Flavor". In my opinion, there's not much of a lemon flavor...but it doesn't matter as long as they don't taste like fish, right? Anyway, if you REALLY want the lemon flavor, you can take one capsule with water, and then suck on a lemon. And that will DEFINITELY make you feel energetic!

7e7dfe67-dd82-44f9-99a1-e52a94f8b5b8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

daily norm of omega3 fish oil is up to 1500-2000 EPA+DHA . 2 pills of this bottle contain in total 1250. in geberal you will be provided by ome ga3 vitamins for 3 months (2pills faily - 90 servings) Moreover, the quality of oslomega is proven. take care of your health and don't take pills without doctor's recommendation.

20cf2372-be4b-42e2-beed-78a936fce2be
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Taste definitely better with strong lemon flavour, with very little fishy smell. Improve my body cholesterol with multiple benefit to heart, cardiovascular as well. Quality is better than other similar product in the market. High EPA and DHA of fish oil in its ingredient. Softgel size is easy to swallow as well. Good packaging and fast delivery from IHerb.

8b790db8-9e18-420d-bccd-e208ae2bc056
LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

One of my favorite omega) this is really high quality supplement. I like the smell of capsules- they smell lemon 🍋) my age is 35. I like the effect. My skin looks much better. My hair looks much better. Omega 3 is very important for heart health and cognitive functions. Capsules have no any taste.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I always choose Oslomega omega oils. It worked for me in a very positive way. I usually take them right after my cup of detox drink in the morning. I can feel my brain starts doing the job efficiently and smoothly after 15 minutes of taking. It takes me less time and effort to figure things out and come up with a suitable solution. I feel happy and calm throughout my day.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I used to purchase the liquid fish oil from Oslomega to mixed with MCT oil adding into the first cup of black coffee. It gives me rapid brain energy within 10 minutes time. I don’t have a problem with the fishy smell that somebody complain about because the results were so amazing that the flavor could be ignored. But my daughter doesn’t like the fishy smell. I happen to see this one on offer, so I decided to buy some for her.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I take 4 softgels daily , no fish oil smell . I bought it for immunity , blood pressure , triglycerides , cholesterol , eyes and brain . So far I'm happy with the results, good quality. No side effects at all . After a few weeks of administration you can feel the effect on the skin on your face .

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Wow! The quality of fish oil in this product is simply amazing. So pure. No fillers and clean. Ingredients are top notch. My skin was so much smoother and even noticed my hair growing quicker and my adhd symptoms are 4 months of use, were decreased significantly. I’m astonished. Packaging was brilliant and of the highest quality