Page 1 - Reviews - Organic Traditions, Apple Peel Powder, 3.5 oz ( 100 g) - iHerb
NZ
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Using this to boost microbiome good bacteria. I blend it into my kefir smoothie. I have been trying to improve my health and this is now part of my new regime. Seems to be of good quality although I don’t have anything to compare it with. Easy to use product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Dried apple peel is loaded with flavonoids and quercetin and I like it in shakes and bring it with me when I travel. I was happy with the price and quality.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this product. Apple peel is so good to detox radiation & good for other kinds of detox. Very glad i found the organic peel from Organic Traditions.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I needed the red apples for when I do red smoothies this was perfect. I use green apples for green smoothies. I can taste the difference and I am so glad I got this it is a plus for me.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I take this to increase akkermansia for its gut healing benefits. Not cheap but a good organic product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought it just in case. Apple pectin was used during Chornobyl to remove radiation

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

The package states that you can stir this product into water or juice and that is not true. I stirred for several minutes and it will not incorporate into the liquid. It remains a powder on top of the liquid. I even tried using a whisk and that doesn’t work either. I’m very dissatisfied.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I can’t believe the difference in my digestive system since using this product! I love that it is organic and it tastes great!

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Add a spoon full daily to apple sauce Make ya run fassst! Order with confidence iHerb is a great company!

Posted on May 12, 2022

It is really good to put it on smoothies . It helps my digestive system. It is good quality. Little expensive and little quantity.