Page 1 - Reviews - Organic India, Tulsi Immune Breathe, Cooling Cardamom, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) - iHerb
NZ

Posted on May 28, 2022

The smell is too strong for me but the taste is ok. Bought this to try. Hoping to try other flavours and see how they taste. Bought this as I recently recovered from covid so hoping drinking this will help in the building of the immune system.

698f0123-38d1-41f1-a906-98d795ba3322
d2d20ec4-f1be-43bc-8e42-5b389fa27fc9
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Not only is this tea good for the immune system, it is really tasty. I brought it to a friend's house and they decided they needed to order it too. This tea is even toddler approved by a three-year-old.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This tea is one of my favourite from Organic India. It is soothing for the stomach and has a subtle Cardamon flavour. I have with a dash of coconut milk after dinner and it leaves me feeling relaxed and ready for bed.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is good for flu season. Tastes great to. I love this brand to be specific all their teas are good

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The taste is good. Feel like it helps with the respiration. Spicy tea. I love it. The shipping is fast.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This tea is excellent. It's very tasteful and we enjoy it very much. The quality is wonderful. Great value for the money.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Love this tea. It has a great warming flavor and very reasonably priced

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This tea tastes great and has a very unique flavor... I'm so glad I decided to try it! This brand is awesome!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is easily my favorite herbal tea!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022