NZ

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I read many good reviews so I ordered this. I’m looking forward to trying it. I ordered it because of the ingredients listed which were good.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Wow, this is so delicious! There is no weird, artificial aftertaste. It really is just a pure vanilla flavor, very natural. Definitely tastier than the original Orgain vanilla protein. A bit pricier, but worth it!

Posted on May 11, 2022

The protein powder is tasty but very nutty so it isn’t really suitable for people who don’t enjoy the nutty flavor. It’s a good size for the price, and great quality and ingredients. The packaging is convenient as it’s not that big jar. Tastes good overall but not the best.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Same product that I bought in the U.S. Tastes nice, but doesn't dissolve perfectly even when using a blender. No adverse side effects. I'll likely buy again.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

this a plant-based protein powder; it is made with good organic ingredients, mostly pea, nuts and seeds. My only criticism is the added sugar (5g, 6 total); it tastes very sweet and i don't recommend blending with fruit.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

great product to add to smoothies. Definitely adds the necessary protein with good flavor

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I mix with Oat Milk, berries or bananas and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Taste is really good and keeps you full.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Honestly I had high hopes buying this protein powder but the taste the after taste and the smell of peas is really unbearable. My husband was next to me he wasn’t looking at me and he asked why I was eating peas after my workout.. I’m so sorry I wish I could have given a better review but for that price and that quantity I expected much better..

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The nicest vegan protein shake that i have ever tasted. My husbands new favourite among Orgain products