NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Perfect

I use this oil in my morning coffee. When I want to be in ketosis, this oil really does the trick. I usually do a 6-8 hour eating window, and a TBS of this oil mixed into my coffee in the morning makes me feel energized and focused straight through my 16-18 hour fast. And I don’t feel too hungry, which is a really nice bonus! This oil has no flavor, but I do feel like it adds a creaminess to my coffee. If you’re not used to MCT oil, maybe start off with less because it can kind of Jack you up (in a good way I think!).

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I've already bought this product many times. I really want it in a light-shielding glass bottle, but there aren't many and it's hard to get small amounts of oil out of the glass bottle, so I end up buying this one. In terms of quality, I have no choice but to trust the label. There is no particular change in taste or smell, so I trust the label.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Nutiva, Organic Mct is nicely pack. There no spills in the box and wrapped with plastic and it is also sealed. I used it for my bulletproof coffee. This is also good for keto diet. The taste is much manageable compared to a regular coconut oil. I just a need a spoon full mix with black coffee and it is good to keep you full in the morning. It also helps speed up your metabolism.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

It arrived at a good time, it was mixed with coffee, but it is oil and tasted the texture of the oil without smell under trial

66a4df2f-30c9-42b7-a73a-e22561dae169
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very light taste which is great for my coffee. Be careful when you squirt as it may shoot out suddenly and cause a minor splash in the beverage.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Heard many good things about MCT oil so I have bought it to incorporate into my diet. I have just started out adding a teaspoon of MCT oil into my morning coffee. The oil itself is tasteless so I can enjoy my coffee without any additional taste. However I do find some bloating issue for the first few days but is getting better after a week or so, but very obvious I noticed I have more energy and mental clarity so I will keep taking it. I am glad to have tried this Nutiva’s MCT oil, high quality and also worth mentioning about their bottle designed, it has a squeezable nozzle which enable better control of oil amount needed more easier and avoid accidental spillover. Recommend!

6c6c9776-7a8b-4bd0-bf64-ba35ff094c96
acf9b6ac-0155-41c5-b1ea-72d2938c7fa2
Posted on Jan 2, 2021

As always, Nutiva means quality. First time I bought Nutiva's MCT oil. When you take it on its own, it feels light and creamy. Please note that I did that for the sake of taste testing. In reality, we prefer adding it to food. More pleasant to eat MCT oil this way. If you take too much straight off the bottle, it may upset your stomach and cause diarrhea-like symptoms. Because it is actually a fractionated coconut oil, you can use it as a carrier oil for essential oil. We use MCT oil to dilute virgin or refined coconut oil for use on skin. This way the mixed oil has more antimicrobial properties against harmful germs but yet feels light on skin. We sometimes put it directly on skin. It doesn't smell anything, unlike some MCT oil that has an odd chemical smell. It'd be more desirable if Nutiva uses a glass bottle.

e74be912-1635-4a12-b087-a44d55c041ba
Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I give MCT oil to help my child poop. I’m not sure if it works since I give additional supplements to help her go. Make sure you start with a small dose of MCT oil. Slowly increase the dose. If you take too much you’ll get an upset stomach. I tried it for myself with just 1tsp and my stomach was hurting. The next day I tried 1/2tsp and the symptoms were less than the day before.