NZ

18,237
1,955
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
New design of the jar

The product is good, it’s not my first jar of coconut oil. Just want to mention they changed the design of the jar, now it looks with blue colors, at first I got confused, though maybe that’s wrong item, but everything the same. The pictures on site are old, they not match with real product.

c742a2d9-988d-41ea-903b-d7ff6e1ed807
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Arrived at japan 😍 fastDelivery was quick and m very satisfied with the order. Would recommend this if you are not sure but very nice,helpful and beautiful I like it very nice and goooooood quality again to again purchase 😍😍😍🥰🥰 love you 😛😛😘😘😘 My baby liked 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 buy again to again Im very satisfaction of this product im so happy ❤️😍😆😍❤️😆😍 Im very satisfaction of this product im so happy ❤️😍😆😍❤️😆😍 Arrived at japan 😍 fastDelivery was quick and m very satisfied with the order. Would recommend this if you are not sure but very nice,helpful and beautiful I like it very nice and goooooood quality again to again purchase 😍😍😍🥰🥰 love you 😛😛😘😘😘 My baby liked 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 buy again to again Im very satisfaction of this product im so happy ❤️😍😆😍❤️😆😍 Im very satisfaction of this product im so happy ❤️😍😆😍❤️😆😍

6e417bff-34da-4dda-9fb5-5f54b95b93d2
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love this coconut oil! I always keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen as it is great for oil pulling (teeth/mouth), skin and hair and of course cooking. It is important to me that my coconut oil is organic, comes in a glass jar, and that it's well sealed and fresh. Nutiva/iHerb delivers on all counts. Each jar comes witha generous amount of bubble wrap around it and ample packing materials so even though the containers are glass, they always arrive in pristine condition. Shipping has always been super fast. Most orders are here next day! I often recommend this product to family and friends.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Nutiva 23oz virgin is my favorite kind of coconut oil! Not overly strong but just enough. I can eat a spoonful of it. I fix a sunnyside up egg in a TBSP of it! I like that its in a glass jar. The price is usually good compared to other coconut oils. I trust Nutiva. My local co-op sells it too! Iherb usually has a better price.

Freshest coconut oil available! Super taste, super clean, size is great and it has a myriad of uses! It is great for cooking and for preventing nappy rash, as well as a skin moisturiser. The tub is easy until you get to the end and if it melts you can always harden it a bit in the fridge!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

One simple ingredient with no surprises. It has a mild coconut flavour and aroma when cooking, but nothing strange. I know some people do not care for the coconut flavour, but when making simple vegetable dishes at home, the taste quite compliments leafy greens, in my humble opinion. This is my go-to cooking oil, since its relatively higher smoke-point versus other oils makes it a great oil to stir-fry with.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This oil was one of good quality and ingredients rich,without any extra taste, I use it very often, the size, The package was nice and benefit great, The composition is pure, I use it also in food recipes to keep mi diet,serving is up to your liking, frequency, also,thanks for the nice product

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

That's one of the tastiest coconut oil I've tried after the Coconut Secret which unfortunately was discontinued, so I contacted Nutiva to ask whether I could find the same quality product as they were the new owners of the coconut secret oil manufacturing and they suggested this one, which I assure you is a high-quality product)

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
1,236
2,009

I loved using this brand of coconut oil. The smell is really nice and its very smooth. I didn't notice any sort of graininess that I've seen in some other brands. The container will leak if you set it on its side so just be intentional about where you store it or if it travels with you. Overall very please with this product.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.