NZ

1,723
Gabriela
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Delicious Nutiva !

My family and I like this product so much! it is better than butter! It has the smell of homemade butter and it is salty and delicious! I will continue buying this product because it is healthy and Yummy! it is only made of coconut oil, organic flavours, and colour(from Annato flower). We can cook and bake with it. But we mainly use it to eat with our toast bread.

68ffc528-0d23-4cc7-b4c8-deadba7bcd23

this is a traditional Moroccan dish called "baghrir", it's kinda Moroccan pancake, after making it, it's obligatory to be dipped in a syrup made of butter and honey. since I became a lactose intolerant, one my biggest challenges was to stay away from this dish because it contains butter, which was so hard for me. So, I never thought that I might find a vegan butter, with a high quality, similar taste and organic ingredients. I typically use in all my meals (popcorn, pancake, crepes...). Yet, at the beginning, it caused me some allergic reactions, otherwise, it's a good substitution. THANK YOU NUTIVA & IHERB

030ca10b-e63c-4f0c-bd0d-bc6ea4fad615
13da7eae-abd2-4d20-92d2-5ee4f8c04132
106807ee-c6bc-4205-9d9f-8e9de77dc628
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
20,374

I use this oil for years, and I'm glad that this product is still out here. As a vegan, I use it as a spread on my bread, and it tastes delicious! This is a perfect alternative to the regular butter.

78c3de45-3a6e-4306-a053-5847c7c3b8c5
45ec2909-7448-40ff-baff-76f5b9163da1
cd9a7960-0b5a-4d22-b679-a42a76d9f146
e7d4367b-1ad3-4a0d-9b72-f550e63f05a4
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

First time trying vegan butter. I was contemplating a little on whether I should purchase it because you know, vegan and butter...whether if it would taste like butter at all considering it to be "vegan". I am glad to click on the purchase button and purchased 3 bottles (because somehow, I had a feeling that I will like it), no regrets at all because it taste so, so good! Creamy, rich with a slight hint of coconut, but the butter taste is strong. Honestly, better than butter, more flavourful! Therefore, this morning I made toast with this buttery deliciousness and strawberry jam. I could have spread the vegan butter more evenly on the toast but it tastes too good to have it smoothen out. I want it the chunky, rustic feel...so that I can bite into it and let the butter melt in my mouth! Absolutely delightful! Exceptional quality, organic ingredients, versatile uses, absolutely delicious, great size of a product, glass bottle packaging, great health benefits...there is nothing that I don't love about this vegan butter! Happy and satisfied about this product!

b53c6960-96b3-4150-8976-a165d7061739
af6d364a-4daf-4e1d-b7a7-17506861e73e
57241d2f-42a4-4750-9cdd-48650bfeae7b
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I wasn't sure about this because of some review saying the buttery taste was too strong, or that it couldn't absolutely be used in place of butter... I'm glad I gave this a chance though, because I think it's a good compromise if you can't eat butter (or maybe you do a paleo diet). I don't know exactly what that "natural flawors" mean, but it work (and let's hope it's naturale as the name says!! I used this in a paleo bread and I even try this on paleo bread and I think it does really taste like butter. I am italian so I don't know about how butter taste in other countries, but I think this is preatty similar to what I used to eat. If you dropped the butter just few days ago chances are you don't find this amazing, but if you don't taste butter like me for a year you do find some familiar taste in this. For me this oil is part of my kiitchen from now. Great size and I like the package too.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Just what I was looking for for my bulletproof coffees. I can't consume dairy in anyform and even ghee was making my throat burn. This is perfect. The buttery taste has a strange essence of sweetness but it is fine for tea or coffee, just doesnt sit well for savoury food. There is no added sweetness in this however. It tastes amazing in Bliss balls and cookies too

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I'm vegan so I was wondering if this product could replace butter. It has a strong cheesy smell which is a bit surprising, but it also has a rich buttery and even a little nutty flavour which seems perfectly natural. The texture is exactly like regular coconut oil, while the colour is similar to melted butter. It’s handy for frying, making garlic toasts, pancakes and other kinds of desserts, basically anything that includes butter. Just use it like ordinary butter but guilt free! But beware of the melting point of this product which is the same as coconut oil’s, so it’s better to refrigerate it for easy storage and spreading. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is so good and adds so much flavor to recipes. it’s also a good addition to diets as you don’t need to add butter or any other oil rather ur only using coconut oil . The size is really good and sufficient for long periods .

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Used this for baking and the taste really is a good dupe for butter! Smells really like butter too. But it’s vegan and great when I need to bake healthy for my friends on a vegan diet. I’ve use this for a pumpkin spiced cookie and gotten really good feedback. Size is decent!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

very good A reliable company and a great product, I always recommend it for all uses, the most important thing that distinguishes dealing with iherb is trust and credibility in dealing and fast service And the quality is very high And strong efficacy of the ingredients, The size is good for the price, age 👌