NZ

Based on 7,010 Ratings
5,681
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

I actually purchased this on accident when trying to purchase coconut oil, but decided to keep it and give it a try. I'm glad I did! This stuff is delicious! I spread it on toast, added it to my oats and smoothies, and even used in recipes like stews and marinades. It became a regular part of my diet quickly and became a great way to get the benefits of coconut without needing to use oil. The manna is quality and has a light coconutty taste and is soft and easy to spread.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,564

I use coconut for almost everything in cooking and beauty routines. This product smells amazing. You might have to stir it first though. Whenever I received it, the oils were on the top and the actual puree on the bottom. I expected it to be sweet but it is not really sweet. What I like doing is to add some into my matcha tea or coffee and make it almost a bulletproof coffe/tea. It tastes better, smells better, and keeps you full for longer.

Posted on May 3, 2022

All of Nutiva’s products are the highest quality food you can get. This Coconut Manna tastes delicious. I use it to make many Keto diet dessert recipes. It’s one of my favorite ingredients. Another benefit I have found is that the size is perfect to make many healthy desserts. My family loved it too. Thank you for reading my review.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Words will be hard to find to describe this crazy awesomely healthy stuff. As soon as I got it I tasted it right out of the jar. The oil was separated from the coconut part but it still tasted nice. To liquefy, place jar in hot water for several minutes and stir. Note: do not microwave... getting it too hot will ruin it. It's slightly grainy or pasty and slightly sweet... kind of melts in your mouth. I use it in fruit smoothies but I also made paleo "candy" with it. I combined unsweetened chocolate, coconut manna, Coconut Secret - Raw Coconut Nectar which is a Low Glycemic Sweetener. I added shopped pecans and placed spoonfuls on parchment paper and in to the freezer. It tasted great and if I have to have chocolate then I can have a taste of this and be satisfied. Great alternative to sugar loaded chocolate. I'm exploring other ways to use it and I can wait to try other things.... will purchase again. Very good quality, nice ingredients.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I love this product and use it for chocolate making and baking, especially when i make something vegan. The taste is very balanced. The size of the packaging is convinient as i usually use small amount of paste at a time. I am happy with the quality and recommend the product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is a really luxurious addition to my dahl recipes. I usually add one or two heaped table spoons to a family meal of dahl or vegetarian curry. It makes a vegan meal super satiating. It smells incredible too. I have been buying this brand now for several years and have always been very satisfied with the product. I also like that it comes in a glass jar.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

So tasty coconut manna! the quality is great, the taste is soft. Only natural ingredients. I use it with pancakes or muesli in the morning and it adds a special taste of coconut. The package is from glass, the size is ok. Composition is like a sour cream. I like the taste and the consistence of the product, it's yummy!