NZ

Based on 6,879 Ratings
5,636
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

While on the keto diet, I wanted to eat bread so I purchased this since the ingredients are all keto-friendly. Some people told me it's hard to bake with, but I didn't have any problem. I just found some recipe online, followed the directions, and BAM, keto-friendly bread! And the taste is great!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is possibly the cheapest coconut flour for 454g on iHerb (and Rakuten). It’s a good alternative for regular flour as it’s gluten free and low in sugar. It smells sweet, so I personally think it’s more suitable for baking, but obviously can be used for cooking as well. If you want to make healthier sweets, then this comes in handy for sure!!

f431ac03-b675-4691-b082-126ab84c07cc
da804aec-ca15-4270-8fe1-55d753c6efca
1c0b82a6-5ff5-45fa-a183-de893f1eaa76
781a8f90-4f74-4e86-9b94-99aeff7d1d23
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great quality and ingredients are fresh and tastes good I use it for baking because of ts Great benefits and I follow agltenfree diet there are a lot of helpful recipes online . you should incorporate it in your daiily diet . the package was well sealed and size is good for the price .

This flour smells good and appetizing. It has white opaque color and dry consistency which is good, so it doesn’t clump easily. It has a subtle coconut flavor which is nice, because I can make various desserts (with various flavors) and bread without worrying the coconut flavor. The only problem is the packaging. It should be a resealable package, yet, it didn’t work at all, so I have to put it in another resealable plastic. The price is very reasonable, definitely will repurchase.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I have been using this flour for a while now especially to do my chocolate cake ! It’s super moist when I use this. I also make crêpes with it and they come out really fluffy. I don’t really like it for bread but mostly pastries. I love the packaging, easy to seal and it’s packed with little carbs good for anyone on a keto diet !