NZ

4.5
Based on 3,019 Ratings
2,133
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a great product for your broken hair. The texture is quite thick, so you might want to mix it with some other oil, like argan oil, before applying it to your hair. It doesn’t have scent. Apply/use it a few hours before washing your hair. What I like about this product is that it is pure shea butter, nothing added.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

No harsh scent, very easy to use with the natural quality. The size of the jar is excellent. The packaging was superb. The benefits will be great for my skin. I will be able to lock moisture in my skin during the cold season. The texture is great, and I’m very pleased.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

That’s an amazing organic shea butter the size is big enough because I use a small quantity so it will last a quite long for me I am mixing it with fresh aloe Vera to make a hair mask and after shower my hair stay moisturized It’s a high quality I really recommend this one

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I cannot get enough of this! I've bought two jars and used it throughout my pregnancy as my body was rejecting everything else. I've just gone and purchased 3 more jars. The texture can be a little grainy but if you warm it up to be a liquid and pop it in the freezer, you'll get a nice and soft buttery kind of shea butter. I use it all over, it's great for sensitive skin. The quality is fab, it doesn't have a strong scent like most shea butter. As I use it in abundance I would say be cautious as you can get oil stains on your clothes but they wash right out.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

Best balm ever. Before i go to sleep i warm a tablespoon of this greatness in my hands and slather it on my face to lock in the moisture. No smell what so ever. Great for dry sensitive skin. Does not make you break out. Good for feet, and elbows.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

This is a very nice Shea butter with little to no scent depending on your nose sensitivity. It melts very easily and goes on smoothly. A little really does go a long way. I’m currently using it during pregnancy to aid in stretch mark healing mixed with NOW cocoa butter and jojoba and so far so good. My skin is very soft, supple and radiant. Will definitely be purchasing again when I run out!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

this is great quality shea butter. the quality is good and size is big for the price. package was well sealed . its gentle on sensitive skin and its good in dry season but it might not be enough for very dry skin . I use it myself. but it wasn't easy to use and not well absorbed by skin