NZ

4.6
Based on 1,260 Ratings
AHMEDNAGAH
Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good product quality and has lots of benefits .. pill 💊 size is big but tastes 😋 good .. with this dosage and ingredients I consume it daily early morning 🌄 ...packaging 📦 is very professional 👏 👌 and extremely quick.. it reached to me in Doha Qatar 🇶🇦 in less than two weeks ... Will continue to order whenever finished.

a09ddbab-12d4-4032-aa5b-7dc84402cf80
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have already ordered royal jelly from this brand and I reordered each time they surprised me with the new capsules, they keep the quality of the ingredients and dosage in good condition. There is no strange taste. The benefits of royal jelly are: support the immunity system, renovations of skin hair and ongles…

704c12c3-7a45-4a3e-abaf-f65cf12eb504
80b2ef8f-701d-4c11-b3be-0dda3e7c3e89

Excellent quality ingredients, very potent. It helped me with digestion and an autoimmune condition. I do think it healed my gut as I had acute reactions to lactose and after taking it, these reactions significantly subsided. benefited my overall well-being. I am buying more, making sure I always have it with me.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have heard that royal jelly has great benefits to the body, so I have been buying ampoules with 1000mg of royal jelly to boost my immunity. However, those were almost four times the price of these, even though they had the same dosage of royal jelly in them. I am happy that I came across these because their price is great and the quality is great, too.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The Best brand for my supplements are Now foods, highly recommend, Royal jelly is Considered a defense mechanism against Cold, etc. Natural fertilizer, Best Cordiovascular Support and yet considered highly aphrodisiac.

b7cc1749-7fe3-4afd-a3a4-494210d7eb92
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB i like it it is very worth the brice GREAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB i like it it is very worth the brice GREAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB IT is a great product it helps me with the acne that I have in my face It is kind of expensive but it worth it and stay with for 3 or 2 months It doesnt make the face oily so i like itt ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i like it it is very worth the brice GREAT ❤️❤️❤️❤️ It makes my skin better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB I use it to make my skin better and i get what i want ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you I HERB My age is 26 but i have some problems in my skin so it makes it better 💛 the quality of the product is recomended 👍

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

the coolest thing about this product is that it has a recyclable packaging. this is my first order from this brand, and the second purchase is in process. I recommend it.

c121c004-0ce5-472e-a2c1-bbbc94d2df7f