NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is great for use in any home made baking recipes that call for chocolate. It really enhances the taste. The size is perfect and I love the quality of this brand. It's a no guilt option for me on a keto diet. I use this frequently too when I make any chocolate recipes. Its a good alternative from the dark chocolate option if you prefer a sweeter taste.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Love monk fruit ,Nice size for the price ,excellent quality and ingredients . Can be used in so many ways from adding to baking recipe ,smoothies etc.Suits if your on a diet , no funky after taste. The bottle will last as you don't need many drops .You can use it often with no upset tummy like some sweeteners

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It has a very nice chocolate smell, and the sweetness is okay. There’s a slight monkfruit-ish (I think it is monkfruit since I never actually had it before) aftertaste if you accidentally add too many drops which may not be very pleasant for some, but I think it’s an okay compromise to be able to drink coffee that’s sweet, with 0 added calories from the sweetener, and still be relatively healthy (doesn’t have the usual possible side effects from the traditional kinds of artificial sweeteners). Anyway just don’t over-add too many drops and the aftertaste won’t be there, so if you drink coffee daily, it will probably just take a few days for you to figure out how many drops would be optimal I guess?

Just a drop is all that is necessary to transform the flavor of your own nutrition drink! I mix up nutrition drinks often containing not so tasteful ingredients and this sweetens it and makes it palatable to drink.

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
3,013
1,430

Great taste, good quality composition ingredients, size and packaging convenient, recipe can be added In It to add flavor, for use 5 drops per serving, frequency as much as u like, part of a healthy diet and good benefit

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It's really good product. My friend recommended this n i really satisfied. Taste like really chocolate. I usually put this in my mint tea, it taste like mint choco tea. Also I mix with milk, it taste like choco milk!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It may seem pricey for it's size, but it lasts a long time. Good taste without being overpowering. It's a staple in our cabinet. I wouldn't drink my coffee without it!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Very nice taste, just a few drops enhanced flavor my breakfast oats. Only downside is the high price, I hope I can get it when discounted next time.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Have used the neutral monk fruit before, but it was not available so I tried the chocolate one. The chocolate is not my favourite it tastes a bit artificial and I seem to need more drops to sweeten something. but it is still okay and does it`s job.