NZ

4.8
Based on 2,602 Ratings
2,202
Posted on May 9, 2022
Cant recommend more than enough, im obsessed!

Im trying to get pregnant and been taking this 3 capsules daily for almost two month and its so potent that i notice a dramatic improvement on my nails and hair. Used to have a brittle hair and nails. I never have seen my nails grow this long and strong and hair growing thick. I think i found my signature vitamins. Hoping for some other positive results. Satisfied with the quality, ingredients is complete for what an expectant woman is looking and those trying. Size are fine i can gulp 3 caps in one shot. Hope it can give me what i am aiming as my age is a bit higher in number. Packaging is great and its very effective in prevention of any deficiency coz as i read it has a lot of antioxidant in it.. Ladies give it a try even youre not pregnant. taste is just fine for me thou we have our individual expectation, need and taste. Give me a thumps up if this help. Thanks❤️ my nails is bare at this picture.

d0da3b4c-7d72-4597-ba9b-084573a00599
Posted on May 12, 2022
1,049

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Id like to give you some help in improving ADHD. It will take up to 3 months for this to work, and you'll have to be off a high carbohydrate diet and refined sugars. 2 main ingredients in here the Omega 3's along with DHA & EPA and Vitamin d & a will have a huge impact on ADHD you also get one of the essential nutrients for learning included here in Choline along with other boatload's of valuable stuff. This could have a incredible impact on children taking this daily. It will have no impact not off a high carbohydrate diet & refined sugars. Try fasting in the morning everyday until 2pm or 4pm & take this in the morning. It will have a tremendous impact in a few months. They obviously know what they are doing combining these ingredients, but as a consumer you may not be aware what they are trying to achieve. This will improve your cognitive & attention & learning dramatically if used correctly.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I am not pregnant, but I am taking these prenatal vitamins for improving my overall health, as many "women's multivitamins" don't have adequate amounts of certain vitamins and minerals. I do feel like they have helped my energy levels stay higher and more consistent (thanks to the b vitamins) and I am also reassured by the presence of folate, choline and iron for the menstrual cycle and for preparing for pregnancy. They are made with quality ingredients, and I don't find them difficult to swallow, despite their size, as they are coated and go down easily.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
1,242

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've been taking these throughout my pregnancy and have gone through several. Although one serving is three pills, they're easy to swallow, and I can take all three at once. The bottle definitely has a fishy smell, but there's not too much of a strong taste to the vitamins. I like that I can get my prenatal vitamins plus DHA in one product.

Posted on May 12, 2022
1,049

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I ordered these for my girlfriend, mom, and grandma. Everything loaded into one supplement. Some blood work came back showing vitamins at a low level for my grandmother and I am hoping this will help. I have ordered the male vitamins from this company for many months and my blood work has come back with my vitamin levels where they need to be, so I know it will help my grandmother.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been taking this Vitamin for the last 4 years as a recommendation from my DR. I stopped missing doses about 4 months ago, now I take them faithfully 3 X a day. I am a post Menopausal woman and this Prenatal Vitamin has everything I need. I love it and don't have any issues with the added iron. I had a manicure 2 weeks ago, the nail tech said I have strong nails, No one has ever said that to me before, in fact I had brittle nails for the last several years. Every time I get a haircut, the hairdresser is shocked how thick my hair is. I will continue to buy this brand.