NZ

4.4
Based on 2,047 Ratings
1,401
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Could not ask for anything better, as someone who avoids sugar no matter what i would say this version of stevia is very good. It dissolves easily as well, i have used it in variety of things and i have yet to see any clumps happening. Very neat packaging too.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great stevia extract powder, natural and organic. I use it for baking and other desserts and I am very happy. I like it better than erythritol because I need only a tiny amount and it is a better value. I do not drink sweet hot beverages so I can't say about the aftertaste. In cold desserts it tastes very well. 75 tiny packets, each is equivalent to a spoon of sugar but zero calories.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It is definitely the best stevia product ! I love it in my tea, and as I [sadly] stopped drinking "soft drinks" either sugar or artificial sweetened, many years ago, I am now using this product with "plane soda water" which I add in - natural lemon juice, and I'm having the time of my life.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband used to have type 2 diabetes .... but not any more. We changed his diet to remove ALL forms of sugar, and we eat much less processed food as well because sugar is often added. I make all my own BBQ and other sauces from scratch. But what about his sweet tooth? So we've been using Stevia (as a natural sweetener) for many years now and this is my most favorite product for it's quality and purity.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent quality and taste. This is the best sugar alternative that I have tried! It's really great for adding to hot chocolate. Finally found something that helps me with my sweet cravings. The individual sachets are ideal for single serving use. I really appreciate that the product does not contain sugar alcohols and other additives, unlike other stevia products.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I'd been taking artificial sweetener such as saccharin before a much healther natural sweetener appeared in the market. Stevia comes from a plant which has got natural sweetness in it yet without any calories. It is good for those who are diabetic and also those who are controlling their calorie intake. I use 2 packs of stevia for my daily morning coffee. Love it!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

200951d3-fdfc-4c88-930d-1ea1782de44f
09526776-569d-446e-bbf1-6dc62a339cce
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Stevia is so sweet that an individual serving would be small enough to make it inconvenient to transport. That is why this product has additional additives. It tastes great and still has no calories. However, I would prefer having it mixed with xylitol rather than maltodextrin because of the high glycemic index of maltodextrin and its possible negative effect on the gut microbiome. But as long as it’s not overused, this is a tasty and portable non-caloric sweetener.