NZ

Based on 5,706 Ratings
4,045
1,119
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

There are only very few ingredients that actually get deposited into the eye area and lutein is one. So easy to take as they are very tiny and I just chew them up . 10 mg is what was recommended to me by the optometrist and I take one every day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Bought this for my mom (about mid 60s), she says her eyes are less dry and tired after adding this into her diet. She takes it once every other day. Quality seems decent. Neutral taste & smell. My husband and I (early 30s), didn't really see any effects with this supplement.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

This helped me gain strength and power in my legs which would not be usable. With this, I know that I'm doing the right thing for myself, for my family and for my country! Thank you!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,910

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,618

I just got this supplement and I've been noticing an improvement since the first day. My mood has been better, I seem to have more energy, and my overall health seems to be better. I feel like it's a good supplement and definitely worth a try.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
2,349

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now and I can already tell it's working. I feel more energetic and healthy, like a burst of strength and energy. It's really been helping me with depression and low mood. Great supplement!

I use Lutein to improve my eye sight. Nova days we are all looking into computer monitors, tablets and phones. All these devices produce blue spectre of light that affects our vision in a bad way. Lutein is a yellow pigment needed to our brain to absorb that blue and violet light. Our body is unable to synthesize it independently that's why it is necessary to take it as supplement. Lutein as ingredient is also a good antioxidant. As benefit of this product, you will have an increased eye sight +1 as well as your night vision improvement. If you spend many hours in front of your monitor, you will notice the decrease of fatigue while using lutein. I am confident in the quality of NOW products, so I decided to order this carotenoid from them. The size of a package is good for four months since you will need only one pill a day in the morning with meal. The taste of it is natural and not noticeable if swallowed quick with water. I strongly recommend using this product for everyone who has bad eye sight, working with a computer and for elder people.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
1,395

This complex was assigned to me because they wildly began to tire their eyes from working at the computer. In the evenings, there was generally a feeling that sand was poured. So after drinking the course of this complex, I can say with confidence that it helps well. His eyes see again clearly, no discomfort occurs.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

"I recently purchased this medicine and was really impressed by the high-quality ingredients it contains. I can tell that a lot of care was put into selecting the best and most effective components for the formulation. The medicine has been working really well for me and I'm confident that it's because of the top-notch ingredients. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a reliable and effective solution."

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Good for my eyes, it clears my vision as I feel. Lutein being collected in the body and used when needed, that’s why I use this supplement couple times per year to be sure my eyes 👀 have enough of this ingredient, especially because I use the computer every day for 8-10 hours. The size of pillow is very small so I can swallow without any problems. No taste and smell. Recommend this pillows