NZ

4.8
Based on 8,339 Ratings
7,368
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

seemed to give me more energy soon after starting. I have been dealing with fatigue from a still unknown illness for over two years, and I’m glad these seem to be helping a bit. This was the best option I could find as far as bioavailability and percent DV of a wide variety of nutrients. I’m unsure what deficiencies I have (one concern I have is malabsorption of nutrients due to many digestive issues) if any, but I’m hoping this multi will cover it.

40617b50-1b4e-460a-9840-7b09e9973ee0

I am a female who workout and lift weight regularly. I really like these multivitamins because they are MCT oil based, so both are good for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. The pill size is quite big, around 2.5cm/1 inch long, but they are smooth so they go down easily. Eve women’s multi has slightly more - Vitamin C, E, K-1, K-2 - Folate - Iron - Magnesium - Potassium - Other special ingredients for women’s health Men’s active sports multi has slightly more - Vitamin B - Calcium - Copper - Chromium - Other special ingredients to boost energy Honestly I don’t feel much difference taking these two, so just pick whichever you prefer. I wish one day now foods will come out with a women’s active sports multi tho!

ec017acf-5b61-432d-bb64-955d4c172e21
dc8c3dac-afcd-463b-b0a7-d317069444fb
a4f0b4e4-ac2b-4443-85db-e54ebc11438f
41890ca0-4071-4daf-8d7a-358da97dc88f
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I am a female who workout and lift weight regularly. I really like this MCT oil based multivitamin, therefore it’s good for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. The only problem with these is it that pill size is too big. So make sure to wash it down with a lot of water. I have repurchased 3 bottles so far:D

fba2eb44-956d-44e3-8da6-c25ee15b27e4
7a899ddc-79e2-4723-83c8-d8882a84b0c6
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

So these softgels deserve huge credits. If you are using probotics and this, save your money and stick to this only. NOW's Eve has definitely improved my "great V" health and gut health. So I think this multivitamin definitely acts as a probiotic or gut healer too, but give it 2-3 weeks until you see the results. The only downside of this is its very expensive; which is why I had to give up on these babies.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This vitamin definitely helped me. I have noticed improvements in many areas of my life: my mood, energy levels, and quality of sleep. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural vitamin boost!

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

It arrived in Middle East in 4days, faster than what the app was showing. Packaging was really good. I take daily 3 pills, at the age of 40. The pills are big size not easy to swallow. The quality seems to be really good and as per the ingredients it contains all the necessary vitamins. The taste is not very strong, easy and soft.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,395

A wonderful composition in a well-accepted form. I order a second can for myself and mom 63g. Vitamins are quite large, in size, like omega, so for those who hardly swallow the average size of capsules - I do not advise! In general, the condition has improved. Mom especially felt this with her big physical loads - she completely stopped dozing during the day, in the morning she gets up before the sun ) ) I got more energy. So definitely - I recommend! Please click if my review was useful to you ) )

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Multivitamins are an important part of a healthy lifestyle for all women, regardless of age or activity level. When choosing a multivitamin supplement, I find it important to note that formulations created for women could not provide sufficient amounts of the specific vitamins needed by women. These multivitamins are specially formulated with higher doses of iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium and B vitamins—all vital in meeting the needs of a woman’s body throughout her various life stages. I feel that Eve is a good option for a reasonable price. Hit that like button if this was helpful. Thanks

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Very big capsules and have to take it 3 times a week which sometimes can be a bit tricky. However, this must be the most effective vitamin I’ve ever taken for my hair and nails. I’m also taking iron and other supplements so it might had also been influenced it overall one of the highest quality multivitamin I’ve tried