NZ

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Excellent Boswellia Oil from Now Foods, obtained by steam distillation from tree resin. I use it in a diffuser, combining with other essential oils to relax and stimulate the harmony of body and mind. The aroma of this oil is light and fresh, with hints of citrus. Remember, this is a highly concentrated essential oil, so you only need a few drops for each application. I recommend this oil.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

NOW Foods Essential Oil Frankincense is fantastic for your skin! The feel and composition of this oil make it perfect for a facial spritzer and you glean all the benefits of the frankincense for your sun spots and general skin care. The product is soothing, with a great scent! The quality is the best!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The size is perfect. I feel great when I apply it with carrier oil on skin for headache or acne. Its soothing . I uses it sometimes in my own diffuser to sleep . The scent is mild and I like it. The quality is great. I will recommend any one in my circle to you Frankincense essential oil.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Order arrived quite quickly and well-packed. First time getting essential oil from NOW, so I am not a pro in essential oil, but I bought it for its published benefits. I used it with jojoba oil to massage my shoulder and head when I have migraine and its really effective. So for this purpose, I would totally recommend trying Frankincese.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This scent is quite powerfull and who knows if it has some mystified elements as is said for those who like to find some wisdom through meditating into some higher realms. Not have tried, though.Not yet. Or then I just haven´t realized the new skills yet. :D Scent smells a bit like eucalyptys or marjoram or camphor... can´t describe it better... Strong scent anyways!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This frankincense essential oil is vibrant and alive, the scent brings me happy calm and soothing vibes. It's the best quality frankincense I've smelt in a few years. I think the price is really good for the size bottle of 25mls. I'm really looking forward to using this essential oil more

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

One of the best essential oils out there. Great for your immune system (we love to put 6 drops into the diffuser on our desk while working) but I also like to add a few drops into my creams and foot balms. Plus I heard many times that frankincense has great anti-cancer properties.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The scent is strong and refreshing. Just a tiny drop is enough to fill the room with the scent. It’s 100% pure and high quality and you don’t have to use too many drops because of the concentration. This oil is good for health well being and indeed helps to reduce symptoms of inflammation for me.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Different frankincense oils produce different smell, I gradually get used to this and I love it on my skin! Great oil for every problem imaginable especially skin problem Some people also suggest it for other usage as well! Like this if it inspires you!

2d8ec62a-4171-47d8-80cc-74a78e57ab81