NZ

4.9
Based on 4,993 Ratings
4,557
Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Excellent and with fruity smell

This DHA gummies are the best product I was searching for my 4y old son. The presentation of each gummy is different at any other, and that is really good and helpful because that preserves more the consistency and form of each one. The flavor of the gummy is also nice and my kid really enjoy it. The delivery of the product was on time and I can find always stock of this with Iherb.

bf32dea0-5dc4-4678-aeb1-143d3e44749d
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I was struggling with my 5y old daughter to find a DHA product that she likes. Bought this product for the first time to try it and my daughter absolutely loved it !!! The gummies have a great taste and nice smell .Each gummy is wrapped individually and made of authentic ingredients. As it is mentioned in the product’s container .. “fun to eat gummy means happy kids and even happier parents” SO TRUE !! I highly recommend it !!!

e5e5cb47-6a22-49b2-81d9-d33f0f837a02
1ec8af13-9e6e-4b6f-987c-dc5ff0df851a
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I was looking for a good quality dha supplement for my 2year old from google then I saw this brand. It says it’s available in iherb so I purchased a box witch is good for a month. Before taking this, she ignores me, she doesn’t respond when I call her name, she doesn’t even call me “mommy”. 3 weeks of taking Nordic supplement, she’s definitely changed! She’s now starting coversation with me, with our family. She’s now interacting even with strangers. She’s surprisingly became a big talker . Thank you for making this amazing supplement. It really helps. It helped my daughter a lot. I recently purchased another 3boxes , though it’s really on the pricey side but still SUPERB! Thank you Nordic Naturals

1a63ba7d-dfad-45bf-88c0-8b9ea592a3a7
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Pictures speak for itself. Getting a picky toddler to eat DHA which often smell fishy is a challenge. My toddler look forward to having this daily. I tried it myself and it tasted like a nice orange gummy without being overly sweet. This brand makes high quality product with great ingredients. No doubt about it.

e91a48f7-8980-40ed-bfc9-a265cf56eab0
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These fish gummies are definitely great quality and they use the best ingredients. You could tell they are fresh because of the packaging. Easy to take and use. They are small in size and they taste great. I have repurchased and will continue to use them. I will recommend them to anyone who has a picky child.

42036e29-82af-40d5-82ae-cb8293a585eb
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My kids love it! Great quality, fantastic ingredients all natural, good size and the right mg for kids. It provides good immunity and its effects and potency can be seen only after a month of use. The taste is fantastic! It works as antioxidant as well. And the package is very nice too!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I’ve tried a few of the kids fish oils in this brand and others on my 2 and 4 year old, these elicit the best response. Fortunately my kids don’t seem to taste the difference between the various fish oils so I don’t have to worry about taste and focus this review on outcomes. I started both my kids on fish oils at 12 months - these are one a day, easy to get them to take (after dinner and before magnesium supplements) and they have great skin and improved brain function and mood (compared to when they aren’t taking them).

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I am happy to find this chewable DHA supplement for my 3 year old son. My son does not like the taste of the liquid one. But he likes this gummy one very much. The gummies is individually wrapped so the quality of each gummy in the box can be guaranteed. I always recommend this DHA gummies to my mommy friend also because I trust the brand (Nordic Natural) so much. They always deliver the best quality!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

My 3y old loves this and I use it for a year now for her (a year ago I have a half dose - one gummy in two days, now it's a one gummy daily). Rich in DHA (have not found a bigger dose of it)! OMEGA 3 fatty acids is crucial for child's growing Brain and Nervous system (especially DHA!)