Page 1 - Reviews - New Chapter, One Daily Prenatal Multivitamin 35+, 30 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
NZ

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I’m 34 but I still got this. I find the mix comprehensive and unlike other prenatal vitamin, this does not give me nausea when I take it without food. With this, I only add on a DHA supplement. It’s the few choices that have vitamin D at 2000IU The pill is big though and does crumble when I use the pill cutter.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These are on a pricy side but highly recommended by my naturopathy doctor. The blend is tailored towards 35+ women so it’s not one-size-fits-all. The pill is big and stinky but surprisingly doesn’t cause nausea like some other multivitamins I took (for example Pink Stroke fertility support , omg; that one was terrible ). Also what I LOVE about it is that it’s just 1 pill a day! I do feel much better and high energy since I’m taking this supplement

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love these vitamins. It has some of the best ingredients on the market. They are good value too. The tablets are easy to swallow and dare I say it; taste good :) So happy they are vegetarian but would also love to know if they are or can be made vegan.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love that product,just need one a day ,easy to take and that is the first prenatal multivitamins I found which are after 35 + age. It looks special to me!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

During my pregnancy I tried these, the perfect prenatal and the regular one daily. Out of all of those, I would probably recommend the regular one daily. I liked the idea of taking a supplement tailored for women over 35, but in the end I am not sure it is that specially made. It has more vitamin D than the others, but I was taking an extra D supplement anyway. It also has more of things like choline, but that is pretty easy to get from diet, e.g. from eggs. The edge for the regular one daily is that it is only one pill (versus three for the perfect prenatal) and also that it does not include calcium. Calcium impedes iron absorption, and iron deficiency is a real problem in the third trimester, so I found it best to take calcium separately. I felt more energy in my third trimester when I took the regular one daily. The upside for the perfect prenatal is that it has a better smell and taste (in my opinion), and it is smaller. These are pretty large, so keep that in mind if you don't like larger pills. All that said, I am giving this 4 stars because I think it is a good supplement.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I liked the vitamins and it’s natural contents

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Easy convenient

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Doesn’t give me nausea which is most important.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered these vitamins for myself during my second pregnancy. but unfortunately my brother and mother fell ill with coronovirus, I asked my sister to move to another place for this time to live and gave her these vitamins, because it was urgently necessary to raise immunity, and I know that vitamins for pregnant women contain larger doses of vitamins than required to an ordinary person. and what do you think? She recovered literally in a matter of days and without any negative consequences! so I strongly recommend them, as expectant mothers need to carefully monitor their immunity in such a difficult time) like if I could help you make a choice, thank you.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It is very convenient to drink 1 vitamin per day. And the fact that vitamins are for pregnant women after 35 years is doubly happy!