NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

One of my favors sunscreens. It feels light hydrating and it’s not tinted. The scent is not overwhelming. It smells like citrus. The packaging is convenient, and the size also. I can say that it’s of god quality because it’s broad spectrum which means it protects against aging.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This sunscreen is so, so good! It has a very pleasant texture and doesn't leave a white cast on the skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and didn't cause any break-outs. I will repurchase this. This is so much better than any European sunscreen I've tried!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I’ve been a fan of the sunscreen I discovered in iherb. I think I’m on my 6th purchase. It’s great for my sensitive skin, no scent/smell, it’s light and not oily. The size is fab, one unit goes a long way, about 6-8 months personally. I love applying this on before applying makeup or before I go out without makeup. It don’t feel greasy at all, even later in the day. Great quality!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Amazing sunscreen. I really like this light airy texture, with a light citrus scent, honestly I enjoy it every time when I put it on my face. It does not have a white cast, it feels your skin is moisturized as well. The packaging is squeezy tube. Excellent quality, I can not say more.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Absolutely love this sunscreen! I bought it because I was switching all my cosmetics to more natural options - and these ingredients fit the bill. What I didn't expect was to love the scent, which is very natural (though I don't really smell raspberry - but it's good!). It also goes on very easy and the package size is perfect to take on vacation. I use it as a day moisturizer when I'm going out in the sun.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

One of the best hybrid sunscreen ! Sadly it pills with other product but I love the texture so much. I didn’t like the scent since it doesn’t smell really good at first but you will get used to it. Doesn’t not leave a white cast and his very moisturizing. It’s a nice quality sunscreen from neogen

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Such a nice texture, feels like a moisturizer going on, leaves a dewy glow to the skin. Not sure about white cast since I’m pale but it seems to disappear fully when I rub it in

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i got it for my sister . she loves it . be aware this has essential oils. if your skin is sensitive to essential oils then stay away from this one.

Dibor
Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Good sunscreen - perfect for darker skin tones, it absorbs well and leaves 0 white cast. However, I find it a tad greasy so not great for oily skin: I have to cover with powder afterwards, and if I want to add foundation, then it’s too much. Overall it’s really nourishing so you may want to skip the day cream or use it after a good moisturising serum or a light day gel. No regrets cause it’s a lovely formula but it’s quite pricey so I won’t purchase again. Let’s be cheeky and « like» this review if it was helpful ;)

debc9b6e-82c2-4dd5-a8d2-6dfa6b4e99dc
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I like this sunscreen because it does'n leave white screen on my face. I'm not sure if it helps to block the sun well .