NZ
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

our furbaby boy, 6 months of age loves the taste of all the ingredients. the size and packaging is perfect. Good to last for 4 months if you give once daily and at least 2 months if more frequent. This is now a part of dog's daily supplement. No more stool eating and his pooping habits have improved.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This product has worked wonders for my Toy Poodle. He was in a habit of eating his poop. Now he will go near the poop, sniff it and then come back. I feel you need you give the product a little longer to see the results. It's the smell (and taste) in the poop that acts as a deterrent and it's takes a bit of time to break the habit.

I purchased this product because I had a dog who disgustingly ate his poops. At the age of seven he should have outgrown it, but hadn't. Jesse enjoyed the taste and the benefit was he stopped eating poops. This was easy to include in his diet because he would cheerfully gobble up the soft chew. I saw improvement in two weeks. I have purchased this product before but iHerb had the larger size for the right price. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
1,536

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,377

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
1,486

Chris
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Wonderful product. My dogs love it as a snack, and it really does help stopping them from eating their own or each other's stool.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This stuff actually works! And the taste and smell isn’t bad at all like other products my dogs had no trouble at all taking it. Ingredients all safe no harmful substances and Greta quality as well as size it’s big enough to last you a long while.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My dog still sometimes play n eat her poo after taking this, but now less than before. In terms of taste, she loves it, took it as a snack daily!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I'm not sure if it really works, but our dog seems to like the taste. The quality seems fine. There seems to be a lot of ingredients in the product. Our dog's stool eating habit seems to improve slightly. So we keep on trying.