NZ

4.8
Based on 4,178 Ratings
3,566
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Daily needed vitamins in one capsule! I have been taking these for over a month now and I am very pleased with the result! I’ve been having more energy during the day and I feel my mood lifted (which idk if it’s directly because of these pills but i think they do help) Overall nice quality and ingredients :)

32e5717f-90e2-440b-bcd5-2915b3f3e616
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

4 month's supply of clean multivitamin for women to support energy ,immune,bone health vegan friendly no GMO,soy,gluten, colour,flavours or preservatives one of the best vitamin I have ever bought. The price worthy of every penny. Recommendable to all women who wants to keep their body healthy.

411be6db-5745-46bf-a64f-f141124cccb9
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I have tried various whole food vitamins in my life, but after finding this one over a year ago, I refuse to order anything else! It is SO hard to find a multi that includes K2 for bone and teeth health (it helps your body actually use the VitD and other minerals) as well as COPPER to go along with the zinc. Zinc supplementation can deplete copper stores, so to find a multi that actually includes copper along with it is incredibly valuable and confirms this company knows what they are doing and can be trusted for reliability in their products. I take this every other day to stretch it out to last longer for the money (although the price is great for the quality and on par with others in the market) and to cover any gaps in my diet. I can take it with or without food, no ill effects. The majority of the ingredients are at 100% of your daily value recommendation, so you don't have to worry about taking too much or wasting via elimination. Overall very satisfied and will continue to purchase!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I had covid in Oct 2021, i lost alot of hair afterward. I also had ulcerative colitus. After a week of taking these, alongside a pro biotic and cell salts all my ulcerative colitus system vanished. At same time i came of the prescribed meds for UC as i felt they were detrimental to my immune. A couple weeks in I started 2 feel less tired, no more afternoon slump and just healthier. My hair has also grown back. These also have methylfolate not folic acid, a must for all women as half the population cant absorb folic acid unless in this form.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Good quality from trustworthy brand. Was not take any multivitamin before until I hv tried had another brand multivitamin then it regulate my period monthly, surprised me and decide to buy this for maintain my health. It only need take one daily which it conveniently suit me. Well-package and good size for the price. Checked the ingredients is good with added other vegetables and fruit as antioxidants to body. can’t wait to see more effect from it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I haven't taken multivitamins for decades because I try to eat well, but I started to have sleeping problems. A friend gave me some vitamins to try, and they made a difference. I purchased a bottle of multivitamins for women from Naturelo. It helps me to go through the night without other help. I will keep taking it.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

one of the best supplement on iherb. quality is high with natural source ingredient. the beautiful thing about this company that providing supplement for different age and as per gender need. I bought it for my mother but she is using half tge recommended dose daily . she feels better effect on her immunity

Posted on Sep 24, 2022