NZ

2,808
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342
These Help!

My family has two of these every morning and I know they are doing wonders for our immune systems. My kids like them TOO much, though. They taste wonderful, but be sure to keep them stored away from kiddos for that reason. I’d like to make my own elderberry gummies someday, but these will definitely suffice for the meantime. Aside from sugar, the ingredient list is not bad.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

My daughter (28 months) LOVES IT! This gummy is my method to get her into bed lol. I’ve tasted it myself and it’s delicious. Also, it is very effective my daughter’s immunity have gone up, since we’ve been moving a lot this past month and she didn’t get sick.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

We love the taste and handiness of these, especially for travel when it's hard to bring our homemade syrup. They've even taken place of regular use of our syrup at times of higher exposure risks due to the added zinc and C. Adding elderberry to our daily regiment I feel has helped keep us healthy.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022