NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,110

When I was told I was pre-diabetic, I started taking GTF Chromium along with a diet change and more walking excercise. That was spring of 2007. A couple of years later I was told my blood glucose level is fine and could stop self-testing. Fifteen years later_ I am still no longer considered pre-diabetic. I continue to excercise, watch my diet, and take this product to maintain healthy glucose levels.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

This product, along with diet and exercise, has really helped to lower my A1C. I was at pre-diabetes range (5.7) but my latest blood test showed I am now within normal range. I highly recommend this mineral supplement. Of course, consult your doctor before starting any new supplement especially if you are taking any prescribed medications.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I’ve been taking them Dailey trying to stay healthy because I don’t eat enough vegetables . I am 67 with medical issues I have successfully avoided the Covid bug and hope to continue. This vitamin has had good revues in helping build your immunity so I’m on board every bit helps .

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I purchase these for my husband because some of his med cause his sugar to be a little high. This keeps his sugar down to normal.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
4,069

I've been taking this supplement for about a year now and I've seen how it significantly improve the sugar level of my body.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I have only been taking them for a few weeks but no aftertaste, no queasy stomach or any other effects. Trying them for eight loss so will know more in time to come. Still need to tweek my diet to se if they are helping.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I had chosen this product from a woman's health article. The product did reduce my appetite and gave me sense of energy. However, I did not experience any weight loss as the article proposed it would. I chose did try another brand of this supplement; so, I will see how that works. I have found IHerb to be a reliable/timely source for my other supplements as well

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I highly recommend it. The composition and ingredients are of quality and the benefits were noticeable. The packaging was good.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I think it works. I have noticed less cravings for sweets since taking the last few weeks. I take it along with another brand chromium picolinate 800mcg per day