NZ
4.6

4.6
Anwaar
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This cereal tastes really good. I add it with soy or coconut milk for breakfast or ate it alone as a snack and it's not too sweet just a little hint of sweetens. I like the packaging and the quality of ingredients. I already ordered two packages and definitely gonna buy it again.

d5e196c7-8b54-4f40-ba2c-6a599fa17ce6
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I was seeking a cereal to blend with Mesa Sunrise and whole O’s works well. I prefer cereals with good fiber content, low sugar, less wheat and certified nonGMO and organic. While organic claims to be nonGMO they allow up to 5% contamination, whereas the nonGMO label indicates less than 0.5% GMO content.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

First time trying this product. Its probably one of the lowest sugar content cereal from Nature's Path products. Took a few bites but our toddler enjoyed it and makes for an easy breakfast or snack if mixed with yogurt, milk, or fruits. We generally enjoy the quality of this brand and recommend trying if you haven't yet .

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This cereal is so addictive, I take this with oat milk and cannot get enough, I only wish the package was bigger... Great for those looking for a healthier cereal option, there is some sugar in this (I just checked and apparently it's cane sugar and in really low amounts) but it doesn't taste overly sweet at all, just perfectly nice and tasty! :) Oh, and it will not get soggy so that's a nice extra point.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I bought this cereal because it contains more fiber than the O cereal my son had been eating. I also liked that it seemed more natural and less processed than other brands. I like the taste, but it’s not sweet compared to some sugary cereals, so unfortunately my kid didn’t love it right away. I’m serving it mixed in with the other brand to try to get him used to the taste gradually. You may have better luck if you start your child eating it before he’s exposed to the sugary stuff.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

These are healthy, gluten-free alternatives to Cheerios. My teenage kids even eat it and love them! Minimal added ingredients and low added sugar. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great, natural alternative to mainstream cereals. Natural ingredients and not many added vitamins and minerals (most cereals are fortified with tons of supplements, which is too much for me because I take a daily multivitamin)

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My 6-year old son is gluten free and these are the only Cheerios he will eat. He has tried every other GF brand that we have seen. He cannot have high sugar either and these manage to achieve a lower sugar content while tasting good.