NZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 9, 2022
YUM!

This brand of cereal is so good! Also better for you than the popular cereal brands in grocery stores. You can taste the maple in this. I tried the vanilla one and I really like that one as well. The package is quite small compared to others. I could finish it within a week if I ate a serving every morning for breakfast. The quality is good and so are the ingredients. I would use this as topping in my yogurt too!

My kids love the Maple flavor of this cereal and I love that it’s gluten free so that my one child that’s allergic doesn’t have to miss out. I also love that it’s nutrient dense. Ingredients like whole grains that are other than the commonly used whole wheat and corn (brown rice, amaranth, buckwheat), or flax seeds to throw in some healthy omegas, are a much better way to start the day than the ingredients you’ll find in most cereals on the shelves these days.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Didn't intent to order cereal but came across this gluten free one randomly and decided to give it a try after reading reviews and now I regret not getting more than one box! So delicious and I love how the aroma of maple wafts through the air when you open up the box! I love adding oat milk to this for a quick snack or breakfast. Definitely ordering again and will try the honey one as well!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

THESE ARE THE BEST CEREAL ON THIS PLANET!!! The touch of maple syrup makes them taste awesome, with a variety of puffs, flakes and rice puffs. These are my top one breakfast choice, making waking up early exciting. Add almond milk, or snack right out of the box for a perfect experience. The package doesn't last too long though, since we are so addicted to them! This is my top recommendation if you are looking for new cereal. Gluten-free too, so they are an easy transition into a new diet, benefiting your gluten-free diet! Really good quality ingredients and composition, fun to use, and a decent serving size. Tell all your friends about these to make the world really happy about eating breakfast!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Very nice maple smell but not so sweet! Contain several kinds of cereal with different textures which is a nice combination! My younger one loves it as snack even without adding milk

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This is probably the best tasting low calorie cereal ever. I really love the taste of maple and this has a very strong maple taste.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I like the texture, sweetened, shape. Kids like it too. I relay on this brand as a healthy substitute than the regular corn flakes for my kids. It’s works!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Tastes great in general. The maple flavor smells really nice and it's pretty good for breakfast. It's not so easy to buy gluten-free product in Taiwan so it's pretty satisfactory and this product with decent quality is recommended for people trying gluten-free diet.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Just had to make to switch to gluten free and this cereal has been the best taste so far. Good size, could be bigger but helps me portion. Quality ingredients which is great, don’t need to feel guilty eating. My favorite breakfast so far! Also great flavor!