NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s in a cardboard package and the size is big enough for the family of four. The quality is great and the taste good as well. It has safe ingredients so we give them to kids very frequently. I would like to try other kinds from this brand as well.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

No wonder this one was always high ranking...tasted great, not too high in sugars and have flax and bran content which is good for my toddler. I personally enjoyed the freeze dried berries and the general quality from Nature's Path products. Worth a try if you haven't yet.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The best thing about this cereal is that it's organic. The second best thing is how healthy it is. I've gone through a few boxes of this already, and while I doubt I'll ever say that I love it, the cereal does keep you regular and if you add some sliced bananas on top, it makes it that much more palatable. If you think my comment helped you, please click yes!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Great Taste! Favorite cereal. Love the ingredients, I get this with every order I make. The quality is really good. One time it didn’t have enough strawberries, but I ordered multiple times after that & they all had a normal amount. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This is the third time i ordred this breakfast cereal because of the natural ingredients thus good quality and natural taste with right bite size. I recommend this on the go good for one serving, just bring your soy milk with you to add with it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

The fruit component is very fresh, together with the dark chololate, it's one of the best taste cereal in the market, and definitely the most healthy one.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Taste is amazing. Love the crunchy chunks the best. Add plant milk and it’s breakfast or use it as topping for smoothie bowl. Will definitely repurchase

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I thought this cereal was delicious, with good crunch and not too sweet. The little freeze-dried strawberries in it were a nice touch, and the little granola clusters. I would buy it again if it were a little cheaper.