NZ

4.7
Based on 1,677 Ratings
1,295
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This is really delicious and chocolatey granola breakfast cereal! My teenage son and I first tried the chocolate and strawberry flavour of this granola breakfast cereal and we really liked it. Today, we tried the chocolate and coconut macaroon flavour of this granola breakfast cereal and we thought this flavour was even better than the chocolate and strawberry flavour of this granola breakfast cereal. Thanks for offering these delicious breakfast option at affordable prices.

40202e89-418f-4b0b-8438-e0b800f62f8c
9a20a1f9-85e1-44c9-aaa1-a25eb3007c74

High quality product , large size enough for 3 months ، magnesium is good for bones ، perfect package , great benefits for joints and muscle , can could help to sleep well at night Perfect Perfect High quality product , large size enough for 3 months ، magnesium is good for bones ، perfect package , great benefits for joints and muscle , can could help to sleep well at night Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

i love that the chocolate chips are really rich and not too sweet. they melt in your mouth and compliment the crunchy granola and coconut chips nicely. i was worried that there would be too strong of a coconut taste, but overall it was a very pleasant aroma that paired well with the chocolate. i think the price is reasonable for the size and quality. the ziplock packaging makes it convenient to open and seal. i love to eat this for breakfast or as a snack, on its own or with mylk or on top of acai bowls.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I'm "hooked" on Natures Path Love Crunch and have purchased every mix that's available (not sold out). This produce is delicious, healthy and it's nice to know the owner's donate to help the less fortunate with part of their earnings. Great price and I highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Being a vegan who also cannot have gluten really limits my options for "good food". but this love crunch, I'd exactly that, my newest love! just add a cup of rice or almond milk and yummmm. you may end up finishing the whole bag in a day... it's THAT GOOD!!! I just purchased 6 more bags before they run out!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Well, I used to try coconut oil itself cuz I heard that coconut oil is good for losing weight. But I don't like the taste, it was really hard to swallow. But this granola helps me to have coconut oil without any hardiness. Inside, there are slices of coconut with chocolate chucks and granola. This delicious combination allows me to easily consume coconut oil. I like it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

All the products from this brand are great. This one have perfect taste, very chocolaty. The coconut taste is not too strong. I eat this granola as breakfast with milk in the morning.

52e8c03e-e3ed-4452-b6db-73312e992323
fc32ead9-2cb2-421a-8123-694a179c061b
1ff3b2cc-55df-4b4a-b8e7-2aed7ef7e549
04d1eb65-f1cc-453b-a291-046600acf478
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This crunchy granola is delicious, I wish it came in a bigger bag, the size is so small it only lasts a few days. I try to stay away from refined sugar, but when I need a chocolate indulgence, this is my go-to. I wish they would change the recipe from sunflower oil to coconut oil and cane sugar to coconut sugar, l but I deal with it because it tastes great. I add it to my maize amaranth flakes to cut down on calories.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Absolutely love this brand of granola, so good I eat it straight out of the packet, it really is delicious so glad I found it, hope you keep stocking it !!