NZ
Based on 1,274 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,274 Ratings
Posted on May 1, 2022

so good! Coconut is my favorite thing, so anything coconut is delicious to me. And this was so good! You can really taste the coconut, and it has a really lovely crunch to it. Not too tough, just right. I eat my granola with plain or probiotic yogurt and it goes so well with this flavour. Will happily buy again.

fc93bdcc-dbe7-4e82-a79d-29ab20d0874f
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

The most delicious granola I have ever tasted. It is crunchy and sweet. You can definitely taste the coconut and cashew flavor. I don't think it is the most healthy option, but at least it is gluten free. Great for morning bowl or as a snack during the day. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

bfaf9725-7d7e-4751-8267-c19919599021
c66a746e-1e7f-496d-be60-0fa125cc73ac
e69378b2-a52c-4886-902c-7097e929df82

These are hard to find in stores in a variety pack with these flavors. Price is excellent and they were fresh. Anyone saying they were too crumbly, they always have been, it's not just that way from Amazon. I love how how light and crumbly they are. Super crunchy deliciousness!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have been buying this Coconut & Cashew granola for a while now. It is my favorite, but it is now hard to find in my area and online. Thank you, iHerb, for selling it! So happy to find it in stock! Got my delivery this morning, in time for breakfast!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am studying in a foreign country and needed a simple snack while on the go to avoid my stomach problems. I tasted these years ago when my dad bought it back for us to have in the morning before going to school and have never look back since started taking it. The coconut crunch and peanut are fresh and tasty.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love Nature's Path granolas and this one is THE best. Omg, I swear I could eat the whole package in one morning. It tastes great, it's very sweet and you can feel the coconut well (for coconut lovers). I'm not sure it's the most healthy choice, though, as it's very, very sweet and addictive. The package size is a bit small for the price, but I cannot resist buying it again and again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This granola is super delicious. I'm usually not the biggest fan of coconut, but the coconut taste is not overpowering, and it complements the the cashew taste very well. It's really crunchy, and works great when eaten with yogurt. I've really upgraded my breakfasts by adding it to my morning yogurt. A very high quality product.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I like the flavor and the crisp texture. Coconut was visibly there, but there was little cashew aroma or taste. Tastes good, although the quantity is small for the price. If I ate this on its own, it would run out quickly, so I ate it as a topping for oatmeal. I think the quality and the ingredients are good. Wish the price was a bit more affordable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This stuff rarely makes it to the breakfast cereal bowl, because it is so good to snack on out of the bag. The coconut and cashew butter are a winning combination, but eat it up fast or store it in the fridge because if you wait around it can go rancid (as all nuts will do in hot summers).

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Absolutely love this brand of granola, so good I eat it straight out of the packet, it really is delicious so glad I found it, hope you keep stocking it !!