NZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Excellent combo!

I just love the benefits of black seed oil, and to have it paired with quality omega 3's is perfect in my book. Just began using, but I am very pleased.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

High concentration of fish oil for vascular health and skin health. The black oil provides anti oxidative and anti inflammation support for the immune system

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Good result with acceptable taste. My skin and hairs becomes soft and look shiny. It is a great product and I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

too strong smell, i put it into salad and congee, can smell the original scene

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Absolutely vile. Big mistake, as a vegetarian I should not have purchased the product in the first place. I thought I read somewhere it was orange flavoured, but in fact it is fishy flavoured with more than a hint of iodine. Now I am wondering how I can use it. Can I put it on my dog's dinner, mix it in water and put it on my plants???

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Disgusting taste and impossible to drink. Tried only 2 and discontinued because it makes me throw up.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

fast delivery

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

Its perfect product, very useful

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

maybe it's easier to drink, but didn't suit to me. I will finish somehow.

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

Hard to consume. The result may be good.

08bf9380-caa9-4a3b-9263-d82cd20cedd1