NZ

4.7
Based on 2,504 Ratings
1,916
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I chose this product because high lutein content was important to me, I couldn't find anywhere with such a high dose as 40mg. The second most important thing for me was to be gluten-free and the isura certificate appealed to me. I worked 12 years with computer and my eyes became old very fast! I have been using it for 1 week - I can say that I have less trouble watching. Looking at it, I had the feeling that there are people like floating filaments who are trying to see clearly. They have decreased. My eyes free better. Ingredient suits me. Quality are good, is the result and is gluten free.

48cde376-eb35-4a15-9acf-73ceda98114c

Think its working on my eyes hath a big blur in my eye and downt notice ith more after 4 weeks of using this high dosage, only price is a problem so i stop wen jar is empty. Quality is a thing you downt nowe ith just works in this big blur i hath. Ingredients supposed to be good i think.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Lutein is the principal carotenoid concentrated in the macula, the central area of the retina responsible for vision. Lutein and companion carotenoid zeaxanthin work in synergy to provide nutritional support to our eyes and skin - the only organs of the body directly exposed to the outside environment. Their primary role is to provide antioxidant protection against sunlight-induced free radical damage.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I work a lot at the computer and this supplement is always present in my diet! There is a good dosage of lutein, plus zeaxanthin - carotenoids, natural antioxidants necessary to improve the functioning of the organs of vision. Eating enough lutein reduces the risk of developing degenerative processes in the eye, and also reduces the likelihood of developing a macula and cataracts. It can also help protect our skin from UV light damage and promote cardiovascular health. It also has a positive effect on the level of "bad" cholesterol, thereby reducing the likelihood of plaque formation in the arteries and reducing the risk of heart disease. Lutein and zeaxanthin work better together and can fight free radicals in our body more effectively. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up! Be healthy!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I get this for family members who can attest this item is a MUST for those concerned with eye health or dealing with vision issues. Bottom line, it helps greatly and has the highest dosage of Lutein on the market. It is worth every penny and the only complaint I've heard is that Natural Factors needs to make this available in a larger bottle

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Pretty much everyone needs to be taking an eye-preserving nutrient supplement like this every day. All the electronic screens that we are constantly viewing are damaging our eyes with the wrong kind of light. This Natural Factors product offers a particularly good formula, in my opinion. I have been taking it for several years, now; I am 75 years old; I spend many hours per day looking at a computer screen; and I still have healthy maculae in both eyes. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to preserve their vision.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I had read that a ladies vision was improved greatly by taking 40mg of Lutein, so I bought this awhile back. At first, I have to say that I believe it did, indeed, improve my vision, but now, not so sure...but it's certainly not hurting it and can only help. Will continue to take these always. Love Natural Factors!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

To be honest I don't know how good this is really...waht I do know though is that my vision(and I am in my mid 50's is still excellent and I don't wear any form of glasses) and I have been taking lutein for over 12 years so I do believe it is helping avoid age related degeneration of eyesight that often occurs..will keep taking it too!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022