NZ

Based on 8,752 Ratings
6,149
1,715
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

the ingredients and composition are effect as supplements to improve the eye vision I suffer from fatigue in eye and blurry sight maybe because I spend time in front of computer the taste is ok my husband suffer from constipation his age is 40 he can feel the benefits of this supplements the size is fine for one month the quality good 👍 and packaging is perfect

bd2297b0-f9be-42cb-9c0b-5f9b4adae37b
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The most important thing about supplements is it’s quality for me, it must be non gmo. Lutein makes such difference in my vision, when I stop taking it I experience high level of blurred vision. I try to take it 2 capsules (20mg) daily, when I take it religiously I definitely feel it’s power, my vision is more clear, no pain in my eyes (I occasionally do experience some sort of eye pain). I want to continue to use this supplement

2b0906e5-edd1-48a3-8829-8fab0ca2a3e7
Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I have dry eyes previously so I have frequent eye fatigue but when I started using this product, it improved my vision. The size of the capsule is not big so it's not hard to swallow unlike other capsules. This product has delivered good benefits for my eyes especially for me that uses computer at work.

32897869-01c4-40ff-a59c-14a42fc9ac4f
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I tried this formula base on records and review on iherb website. I liked the combination of ingredients that may support each other for eye brightness. I am highly satisfied with this product. I felt less tired whenever I used computer and cellphone. And felt better to justify my vision between the long and the short distances.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

As Bilberry Extract is expensive, this one provides Anthocyanidins by means of Bilberry Concentrate, Blueberry, Cranberry and Sweet Cherry. I am not sure the effectiveness between different Anthocyanidins, but this one provides good amount. Lutein absorbs blue light. Eyebright Extract helps to relieve eyestrain and inflammation. Carrot provides Pro-Vitamin A. Rutin and Quercetin are important antioxidants.

As I face computers and smart phone/tablet for many hours daily, I tend to have dry, strained and blurry eye vision. Thus I bought this because it has a composition that include a rather impressive list of eye-friendly nutrients ingredients like bilberries, blueberries, eyebright, etc. The only thing that is not there is astaxanthin in which I supplement this Eye Factors with astaxanthin and lutein (as I wanted more lutein). Taking them I felt my eyes are not so blurry and less fatigued. It also helps in night vision for me.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I have been taking this for a years. The quality is good, the ingredient helps me alot for my eyes. The pill size is not too big, so it is not hard to swallow. I like this product as it makes me to see things clearly every day. I will try to get more of this again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I am over 70 and am having some eye issues, I decided to give this a try as it has all the key players in it. So far, it seems like a great product. It has eyebright, lutein and bilberry in it. It has high quality ingredients and no filler. I have been happy with Natural Factors products. It will likely take some time to see if it works!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I’m used to do computer works for over 8 hrs a day and my eyes were always tired and my sight were blurred. So I have tried this product, for over 3 months. My eyes look brighter and my sight are clearer. I will recommend this product. It’s just always out of stock 😫