NZ

Based on 2,320 Ratings
1,941
Posted on Jul 19, 2022
5,755

Good quality, fast delivery....great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much. for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Vitamin b12 start it metabolism in mouth with good potency and effect in nervous system increase your energy and memory

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It’s my favorite Vitamin B-12 supplement so far. I’m almost vegan and need the vitamin for my health. I really like its strawberry flavor. You don’t need water to take it. You can take it anytime and anywhere. How convenient it is! Good quality and good price. I’ve already ordered this product again. I highly recommend this product.

a9317bad-fc8f-4048-9735-47f69e76557a
fffe913f-7957-45a0-bc14-fc8f4fda8b43
c9cf1793-517c-464e-9439-1da567060849
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

my mom had back pain ,after one month of using vitamin B-12 ,she is no longer in pain . vitamin B-12 supplements are generally considered safe. While the recommended daily amount of vitamin B-12 for adults is 2.4 micrograms, higher doses have been found to be safe. Your body absorbs only as much as it needs, and any excess passes through your urine.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

i was adviced by my doctor to take vitamin B_12 ,5000 mcg, i searched until i found Natrol vitamin B-12 ,it has a strawberry flavor,it has a good taste, chewable, it suits those who can't swallow big tablets ,the size is perfect ,it improved my nervous system, as i am under chemotherapy,and its price is perfect for the quantity,

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

B12 provides a vitamin B12 in its most bio active form as Methamphetamine for optimum absorption. Vitamin B12 is a key factor involved in DNA synthesis, fatty acid and amino acid metabolism in the body. It is essential in the production of red blood cells in the bone marrow and nerve sheath, Vitamin B12 is essential for neurological health, mood and energy.

Omg this B12 is SO tasty it’s like a candy!!! I was taking metylcobalamin (a better absorbed version of B12) from another brand, but since the price went up I switched to this one, which is a cyanocobalamin. But I’m not disappointed at all because of the taste. It’s so good!! I highly recommend it for anyone who needs to take high dose of B12. The price point is fair!!!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is my third purchase, this time I got multiple bottles. Not only is it a great deal, they work. As a 50 year old woman, I don't function very well without my b-12 & it's not just the mg' s with this choice, they digest the right way. I don't even typically use chewables, but these are fantastic.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Best B-12 Vitamin out there! Vegan but has gluten! As we know, B-12 in the oral form can't be easily absorbed by our organism. Therefore we do need to intake more than the recommended daily dose (2.4 mcg). This 5000 mcg is simply perfect for that and recommended for all kinds of people (especially pregnants - with exception of celiacs). It tastes like a strawberry candy and is quickly absorbed. Not just me but my whole family is taking it and our lab results are perfect. Although it contains 90 capsules, it can last even more because due to the excess in the pills, we dont really need to take it in a daily basis. As for me one bottle lasts 6 months (one day in, one day off).

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Wonderful! Has a great taste. Will purchase more. Boy did I miss this product when I ran out! My energy level dropped and I noticed how " low level and draggy" I felt being out for over two weeks! Will make sure I have this product. I tried my Husband's brand but Mistake Not the same QUALITY or results! Love this product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,552

Great product. The quality is super. The opportunity to buy quality goods at a nice price and with fast delivery. I recommend everyone to buy.