NZ

Based on 9,994 Ratings
8,157
1,344
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Hello! We are from Ukraine 🇺🇦 Now are difficult times for all of us, but we need strength and health to fight for victory. Great product, like everything I ordered from IHerb! Support with a like 👍🏼 please I wish for peace ♥️ Hello, we are from Ukraine 🇺🇦 It's difficult time now for all of us, but we should be healthy and brave to be the winner Great product as usual from IHerb! Support with like 👍🏼 please I wish peace to everyone ♥️

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

It is difficult to say what is there about helping heart health, I have no problems with it. But the fact that this omega helps to maintain the condition of the skin, nails and hair in the cold season is absolutely certain. As a resident of the city where in the cold season the air is extremely dry and the skin just starts to crumble, I will say that the benefits of this omega were clearly tangible. The capsules are large enough, I took 2 capsules a day with meals as directed at lunch. In general, so far I am most satisfied with the supplements from the Natrol brand, everything works fine. Can recommend this omega for sure!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I like the products quality. I have been taking this specific omega- 3 for the past year. I got the overall health benefits in terms of better wellbeing. The package is enough for around 3 month. Tablets don’t have an after taste like some of the fish oil out there. I recommend it definitely!

d3998cdc-b6c5-44c2-b19d-de5a45fc3e39
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

حلو جدا جدا كل حاجات ايهرب حلوه اوي شكرا شكرا ايهرب♥️ جمييييييييييييل اوي 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

f5c529dd-88cb-4bc2-84f8-7a27b6aed8a2
a9030c08-3caa-484b-a15d-19f62a6574d3
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,564

Good quality product. I don't have a brash after using it. I have tried many others before. Nice smell, easy to take, good taste. The pills are not too big.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

For a long time I chose Omega to drink on a regular basis. This one was the most suitable in my opinion. No side effects occur. Capsules are small in size for an adult who can swallow. I chose based on the composition, reliability of the manufacturer and reviews. I didn't notice any pronounced taste and smell.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Great! I haven't been drinking for so long, but I like everything so far. It is necessary for any organism that consumes little fish. The capsules are large, but there are no problems with swallowing. I take them during meals and wash them down with plenty of water. I didn't feel the aftertaste. But there is a fish smell in the jar itself.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

after taking this, my hair is better looking. also it can benefit the cholesterol level. love the amount of omega 3. it's good for heart health and avoid inflammation. also nice taste without fishy smell. handy package, highly recommended for daily use, my family love it, we take this every day

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,049

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I take this to help lower my cholesterol because I don't want to be on a pharmaceutical drug for the rest of my life. This is the first bottle I've ordered through iHerb and the product is fresh but I don't like how big they are. I have been taking this for about a year and my lab work came back with lower LDL so I will continue to take them so I can reach a healthy cholesterol level.