NZ

4.5
Based on 1,818 Ratings
1,271
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I was looking for something that does not contain additives such as additives because it is a product that comes into contact with the body, but I found NatraCare. First of all, since it is an organic product, it is reliable and the pad is rather thin, so it is very comfortable to wear. It is thin but has good absorption, so it is highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

‎‏Easy to use and very great quality the size is medium and perfect for a bag packageing is easy to use it the perfect for age 20-50 the color is also nice and the ‎‏ And it moisturize very well ‎‏ , its perfect for sensitive skin The scent is very nice Quality is perfect Smell is very nice Great for personal care

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The best pads of them all, especially for overnight use. The long shape from this brand are the best. This particular pad size is very thick, long and perfect for use while you sleep. These are organic, with no fragrance, scent and they're soft and gentle on skin. I also appreciate that that it says they don't use plastic in their packaging. I always stock up so I don't run out and have to buy other brands in the store.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love Natracare products, that's all I use. If you suffer from a rash 'down there', try switching to natural cotton pads. They're great quality, have no smell (I am personally not a fan of 'herb infused' or scented pads). I prefer these not just for heavier flow days, but also because it covers more of the panty area and helps protect from leaks.