NZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Ecoconscious way of keeping clean!

I love these tissues, which are much better for the environment and safer for the sceptic system than the cotton varieties, but clean just as well and are just as soft for the body. The package opens and closes easily. The tissues have a faint, pleasant scent. And they're shipped super fast to boot!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

It is easy to flush, and the package size is good but it would be great if a smaller size can be offered so I can bring them with me when I hang out cause the current package is a bit heavy. Scent-wise, I honestly don't like the smell of this product, I dunno how to describe it but not a very pleasant smell for myself so I'm going to explore some other brands. the size of each tissue is a bit small and thin, I somethings need to take 2 sheets of tissue and fold them together before actually using it to wipe.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

These came in handy while I was away from home. The amount that comes in a pack is a good amount. They don't have a strong smell. The cloth is soft. I like them.

I wish I got more of these. they were so usefull when I was traveling. no scent, no smell, good size, good packaging, good quality, they flush easily, feels soft on skin, doesn't leave skin dry or irritated.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great wipes,with a good composition,i don’t like to use any wipes from the market what i used to buy before.this is more clean and with non toxic ingredients.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I purchased this for someone else. I am a huge Natracare fan! After first using these, the person immediately ordered seven more! I can't think of a better review than that!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Best flushable wipes. Good large size - one is more then enough. Doesn't rip easily. flushes well. Good ingredients. Good for environment. No crazy smells or unnecessary additives.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

These are a good size. Soft. Just a faint scent which is okay for me. I prefer unscented, but these barely have a scent. Gentle on the skin. So far no septic issues as advertised. Very pleased so far. Good price as well.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have been using these for a few months, and have been re-purchasing, the only downside is they are a bit thin and need to be folded, otherwise they meet all my criteria - natural and safe for the environment. They also don't have an imposing fragrance.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have been using these for a while for a little refresh when needed. They are gentle and good for sensitive skin. I always had a skin reaction to the popular brand's wipes. Plus, these are safe to flush, biodegradable, and cruelty free.