NZ

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Really Nice!

I just very recently tried these and I like them a lot! These are really nice and exactly what they say they are. They are sturdier than many other brands that can bunch up. I like the materials they are made of_ pure unscented cotton_ so much healthier than other brands_ and better for the environment too. That really matters to me! My favorite thing about them is they are very slim so I wear them without worry of them showing through my pants.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I was very pleased with the prompt delivery . The pads are as describe, very comfortable. Better to use with no bleach etc. in the make up of pads all natural. Will order again.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been using these pads for a few years now. They are not bulky and the material does not cause skin irritation. I highly recommend these pads to those with skin sensitivities as well as to the environmentally conscious.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Very convenient and comfortable, and healthy, of perfect quality. My favorite brand. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very useful products that is 100% safe and natural for feminine care and personal care.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Natracare is the only brand of pads that I fully trust. It’s safe for sensitive skin and the environment. Win and win!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This is a decent liner but I have issues with it staying in place.

Posted on May 15, 2022

my uses these after she tried many many other alternatives and these pads make a world of difference for her. highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I’ve been using natra care for a year and its very comfy , the best thing that its organic cotton