NZ

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like this remedy alot! It's just a small dropper under the tongue instead of taking a teaspoon of awful tasting medicine. You have to do it about every 15 minutes for symptoms to start to clear. I noticed that I use it for a couple of days every few hours and I see a difference. It's a very simple taste for the fussy children who hate medicine. I feel like the symptoms come out in a natural way The child heals faster rather than giving them chemically induced medicine.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Bought it just in case, but after used it for burn wound. This cream helps to heal the wound more quickly. But i think this ointment id not suitable for whom has essential oil allergy. The cream has thick, little bit sticky consistace and strong scent of tea tree oil

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I found another remedy that I will always have in my medicine cabinet. I give it at the first sign of a cold in children. It really works. I recommend this tool to my friends now. My children like the taste. Convenient dispensing cap.

1214e9e4-bb2a-4381-bd18-8cf12ac8ccb3
fc68deba-a225-446b-bb0f-b9e1edfa8453
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I used this product before and took advantage of the offers period and took another box,, It is awesome in eliminating throat pain, it relieved it significantly and quickly 😍,, Its size is excellent, the price is reasonable, the taste is acceptable for children, and a great alternative to other commercial products.